Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
AnimeNerdYuki235 chapter 11 . 3/27
I hope you can update soon, I really love your story.
ex-ellent chapter 2 . 1/19
Never thought I would see an idiot Naruto even more stupid than his canon self ... what a kill-joy.
hhhh chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
You realize that even at the time you wrote this naruto was already stronger and faster than most if not all of the Rosario to vampire cast right?
Residenthobo chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Dark Umbreon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The story is good and all but what happened to sage mode training?
xTLSxDeathTheKid chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
I really like this story. Please update soon :)
bloodyaxe chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
please update and continue please its a good story AWESOME
GodPen chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Mandolin Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THESE STORIES! XD
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
O.O
Just...awesome.
I would need a LOT of words to describe this story. And it would probably fill this whole review box.
-groans- I wish I could read more!
jj7050 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
good story, i wonder how you are going to add kokoa and akuha to the story or if you plan to go that far but i hope you continue the story.
cloudblade077 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
I sincerely hope that you continue this story because this is one of the best or the best Naruto and RosarioVampire crossover stories I've read. Its a disappointment that this hasn't been updates in two years. Hopefully you respond to the PM I gave you. Please Respond!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Great story
The Flippant Writer chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
The only disappointing thing about this story is that hasn't been updated since 2011! It's a great story with great concepts and the character interaction is superb. If you manage to catch this review, I IMPLORE you to consider continuing this story. Stories of this quality are, sadly, in short supply.
Nanashi113 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
So Naruto is mind-controlled into fighting a friend for the sole reason of petty jealousy and greed... and he forgives her right away no questions asked?
Not really realistic.
And deciding to teach said girl a secret FORBIDDEN art from his village.. after knowing her for a few days... in which she betrayed him?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
not bad. id like to see more naruto/mizore