Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
Rc1212 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Great chapter! Loved the family scenes you have going on with the ninja! Looking forward to seeing they change the fight!
Shiratori Ryuga chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Great story! It's epic! Great plot so far, even though you've kept to canon mostly. The story is still nicely done, not too drawn out with all the character development and not too vague either. Not a lot of grammar error either. I especially like how you've actually showed a glimpse of what happened to the Konoha survivors even if there is only a handful of them now. Can't wait to read more. Ohh and are you going to do pairings for the one-eye scarecrow? Maybe with Ruby seeing how he's an Icha Icha closet pervert and she is an SM perv. Seems like a match made in heaven haha! Going to be especially fun when she meets Anko (start perverted daydream/nosebleed) Keep up the good work!

S.R.
justbehappydammit chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
This chapter is simply another in a long line of awesomeness. Can't wait for Naruto to meet Mizore's mother! That's gonna be interesting. And I agree that your Creative Writing minor has helped you with the quality of your writing. Also, I love how you are subtly showing Mizore's insecurities with her relationship and whether or not something would be "too soon". Again, thank you for the awesome.
Rakugosha chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Great to see this updated. Actually had to read through it all again because I believe I have another Rosario/Naruto fic in my subscribed list, and wasn't sure which one this was. I remember halfway through but read it all anyway.

One thing confused me in this chapter though and that was the Mandolin Kage Bunshin thing. Didn't Naruto do the same thing with his ANBU uniform when he left for the Karate thing? And he put seals on it so it would last longer? I dunno.

Great read, as usual. Hope to see more from you and hope everyting this going well for you. Laters.
puffdadder chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Great chapter as always, i could go through my generic reviews and re go over how much this story rocks but the main things are your plot, grammar, spelling, formatting, pace, and character depth are all perfect. as to what Tsukune is, i'm guessing dhampir, maybe...? Take care and good work.
HarleyDotM chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Oh, wow! I was so excited when I saw that you updated this! And I wasn't disappointed when reading it.

Incredible chapter, Denim.
Koori Shirayuki chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Im really glad that u decided to post more chapters. Keep up the good work! :D
Storylover213 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
i have one question if naruto were to use sage mode in youkai accademy would he gather nature chakra or Youkai and if youkai what would its affects be on naruto
bakapervert chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Thanks for the update.
alec-potter chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Nice chapter. And we prefer slow speed to no updates, but yes do keep updating.

Nice chapter...liked the part of Team Kakashi coming back together for a mission.

Was hoping for a Naruto/Moka pairing, but well can't have it all.
belnonm chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Good chapter but some ideas don't seems too good. I can't remember if I wrote a review for the last chapter but Naruto looks like a hypocrite and a arrogant, much like Kuyou, the only difference is their views on certain point. They have the same arguments.

The transformation of Tsukune? a bit too soon, he's NOT a strong willed human like Naruto, I think you advance too fast on this. Maybe if he follow a bit of training in the mental department but as he is, no.

The pairing? Please, no for Sai, he's just not ready for that, not before several YEARS! Seriously! For Kakashi, with the mindset you describe, no too. He thinks of his 3 charges and with his past and Naruto, I can't imagine him in a relationship in an another dimension. I swear on the holy ramen if you made Sakura go for Tsukune I will hunt you down. I think you might wait a bit longer for more pairings.
Juoppo chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
So, Sakura needs a cane to walk properly, but can still run and jump without much difficulty. How exactly does that work? Seems pretty contrived to me.

Other than that little detail, it was an enjoyable read; I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
DumbAsTheyCome chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! True, your updates are kinda slow but ya know what? It is worth the wait! Keep it up!
warrior of six blades chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Nice job on this chapter and I can't wait to see ow the next chapter turns out.I hope you keep up the good work and I wish you luck with the next chapter as well as any other stories you are working on right now.
cargas chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
A very Louis and Superman moment don't you think?
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »