Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
alec-potter chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Nice chapter. And we prefer slow speed to no updates, but yes do keep updating.

Nice chapter...liked the part of Team Kakashi coming back together for a mission.

Was hoping for a Naruto/Moka pairing, but well can't have it all.
belnonm chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Good chapter but some ideas don't seems too good. I can't remember if I wrote a review for the last chapter but Naruto looks like a hypocrite and a arrogant, much like Kuyou, the only difference is their views on certain point. They have the same arguments.

The transformation of Tsukune? a bit too soon, he's NOT a strong willed human like Naruto, I think you advance too fast on this. Maybe if he follow a bit of training in the mental department but as he is, no.

The pairing? Please, no for Sai, he's just not ready for that, not before several YEARS! Seriously! For Kakashi, with the mindset you describe, no too. He thinks of his 3 charges and with his past and Naruto, I can't imagine him in a relationship in an another dimension. I swear on the holy ramen if you made Sakura go for Tsukune I will hunt you down. I think you might wait a bit longer for more pairings.
Juoppo chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
So, Sakura needs a cane to walk properly, but can still run and jump without much difficulty. How exactly does that work? Seems pretty contrived to me.

Other than that little detail, it was an enjoyable read; I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
DumbAsTheyCome chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! True, your updates are kinda slow but ya know what? It is worth the wait! Keep it up!
warrior of six blades chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Nice job on this chapter and I can't wait to see ow the next chapter turns out.I hope you keep up the good work and I wish you luck with the next chapter as well as any other stories you are working on right now.
cargas chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
A very Louis and Superman moment don't you think?
frik1000 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Even though it has been a while since your last update I must say that it was worth the wait. The chapter was very nice and long, had a lot of fun parts. I especially loved the family scene towards the end of it. Keep up the good work and update soon. :D
xstofer chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Great chapter! I actually like that you didn't spend so much time on Naruto's training. I also really like the paring Mizore/Naruto, guess its my favorite.

Anyway, update soon please!
Quathis chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Good chapter with plenty of romance and comedy. Light on the action, but the next chapter promises to be chock full of it. Liked how the Fire Nationals are adapting to life in Tokyo. Angry Sakura with a cane made me think of House for some reason. Until next time.
ABitterPill chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Hmm... if I had to guess, Tsukune is a Dhampir/half-vampire? I wonder if he'll ever have to feed.

Perhaps my single biggest gripe with this chapter would be the training speed for Sage mode. Honestly I think 2 days or just a week for it is just simply far too fast and not believable. Skewered manga-timeline aside, I would guess such training would likely take weeks to get the basics down, and months before he became a "true sage". That is really the only problem I had. It's hard for me to follow a suspension of disbelief with that 1 week time-frame.

Other than that, pretty much everything else was good. I am glad to see Sakura up and walking around again, even if she will not make a full recovery at least she's mobile on her own now. That's a cute store idea they have, and I find it totally fitting. Hard to picture them sitting down to a civilian lifestyle, but after what they have been through I can understand their wanting something peaceful for a while.

Given the upcoming encounter with Ruby (I am guessing) I wonder how that will turn out. Will there be some releasing of Kyuubi's Chakra or an attempt to absorb Naruto into those plants? If he saw that happen to someone else that might make him mad enough to do something.

I honestly don't get why absorbing Nature energy would turn him into a toad. That part from the manga never made any sense to me. So all energy from Nature naturally leans towards toads? The only way I can explain it is it has more to do with his association with toads via the contract and that is the only reason why it would be toads. I suppose I am just rambling here though..

All in all I continue to enjoy this story a great deal. It is by far one of the best Naruto/Rosario Vampire crosses I have ever come across and continues to prove itself as one of the best.

Please keep up the excellent work.
Agent Bizarre chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Nice chapter. I kind of understand why you rushed Naruto's senjutsu training. IIRC, it's also not that long in the manga.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Hades252 2 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
A great update, happy to see you updating after quite some time, and even giving us a longer chapter than usual is a plus. Nice that Naruto and Mizore are an official couple and that they are supporting Tsukune in his pursuit of Moka's heart. Naruto has even completed learning Senjutsu making him ready to face the obstacles he'll come to meet in the future. Now, I wonder who kidnapped Yukari and what her friends and the Konoha remnants will face in their quest to rescue her? Anyway, a great update and I hope you are able to update one of your stories much sooner this time around.
Demonkid chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
alright. A wonderful if a bit non-progressing chapter. (By that I mean; the story itself didn't move forward all that much) Nonetheless it was worth the wait and hope for some chapters soon after. (And yeah school can get hectic. I am a double major Business Admin/Economics while at the same time taking a couple of MBA courses.)
sunwraith chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Nice update. Took too long though. But i cant tell u what to do
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011