Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
xstofer chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Great chapter! I actually like that you didn't spend so much time on Naruto's training. I also really like the paring Mizore/Naruto, guess its my favorite.

Anyway, update soon please!
Quathis chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Good chapter with plenty of romance and comedy. Light on the action, but the next chapter promises to be chock full of it. Liked how the Fire Nationals are adapting to life in Tokyo. Angry Sakura with a cane made me think of House for some reason. Until next time.
ABitterPill chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Hmm... if I had to guess, Tsukune is a Dhampir/half-vampire? I wonder if he'll ever have to feed.

Perhaps my single biggest gripe with this chapter would be the training speed for Sage mode. Honestly I think 2 days or just a week for it is just simply far too fast and not believable. Skewered manga-timeline aside, I would guess such training would likely take weeks to get the basics down, and months before he became a "true sage". That is really the only problem I had. It's hard for me to follow a suspension of disbelief with that 1 week time-frame.

Other than that, pretty much everything else was good. I am glad to see Sakura up and walking around again, even if she will not make a full recovery at least she's mobile on her own now. That's a cute store idea they have, and I find it totally fitting. Hard to picture them sitting down to a civilian lifestyle, but after what they have been through I can understand their wanting something peaceful for a while.

Given the upcoming encounter with Ruby (I am guessing) I wonder how that will turn out. Will there be some releasing of Kyuubi's Chakra or an attempt to absorb Naruto into those plants? If he saw that happen to someone else that might make him mad enough to do something.

I honestly don't get why absorbing Nature energy would turn him into a toad. That part from the manga never made any sense to me. So all energy from Nature naturally leans towards toads? The only way I can explain it is it has more to do with his association with toads via the contract and that is the only reason why it would be toads. I suppose I am just rambling here though..

All in all I continue to enjoy this story a great deal. It is by far one of the best Naruto/Rosario Vampire crosses I have ever come across and continues to prove itself as one of the best.

Please keep up the excellent work.
Agent Bizarre chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Nice chapter. I kind of understand why you rushed Naruto's senjutsu training. IIRC, it's also not that long in the manga.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Hades252 2 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
A great update, happy to see you updating after quite some time, and even giving us a longer chapter than usual is a plus. Nice that Naruto and Mizore are an official couple and that they are supporting Tsukune in his pursuit of Moka's heart. Naruto has even completed learning Senjutsu making him ready to face the obstacles he'll come to meet in the future. Now, I wonder who kidnapped Yukari and what her friends and the Konoha remnants will face in their quest to rescue her? Anyway, a great update and I hope you are able to update one of your stories much sooner this time around.
Demonkid chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
alright. A wonderful if a bit non-progressing chapter. (By that I mean; the story itself didn't move forward all that much) Nonetheless it was worth the wait and hope for some chapters soon after. (And yeah school can get hectic. I am a double major Business Admin/Economics while at the same time taking a couple of MBA courses.)
sunwraith chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Nice update. Took too long though. But i cant tell u what to do
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
good it up
Patcheresu chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Excellent. I liked this chapter very much, though the Kyuubi plots are always my favorites. I can't wait until the police screw something up again.
marc chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
This is, without a doubt, one of, if not the, best Naruto-Rosario Vampire crossover I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
ShineX chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Awesomely done, I definitely look forward to more :)
sama-chan chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Great job! You're chapters are always nice, long, and well written. I'm enjoying this story immensely (so far). Please update again soon (if you can, please)
HolyKnight5 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Oddly, Pein's destruction of the Hidden Leaf, it would have acted as the trigger for the unification of the Shinobi World, even if by fear...
Raidentensho chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
another slice of awesome. i so can't wait for more of this and your other works. until then, ja!
Blue Baby Blanket chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I'd say the length of the chapter made up for the time between updates.

I'm guessing Naruto didn't tell his family about Mizore yet. I'll guess they'll find out soon enough.

Did Naruto get a haori while in Myoboku like the one he wore while fighting Pain? I thought it looked good.

It's nice that Sakura has almost recovered, and isn't stuck in a wheelchair. I wonder how Sai is doing with only one arm...

I really should read the RV manga now, it'll help me follow the story better.
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »