Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
BladedRose chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
Great story please continue
Pagemaster96 chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Naruto got his ass kicked by Moka... I refuse to accept this!

Naruto should have been able to at least fight Moka to a draw, unless the Charm spell reduced his skills, if not outright win! He fights Pains main body rather evenly for a time before his clone is summoned for him to enter Sage Mode again, so he should be able beat Moka!

I have yet to see Moka move faster than Naruto at any given point, he was probably faster than her when he was twelve, and I haven't seen Moka do anything that Naruto can't do strength wise. He was able to swing a chain of over thirty shadow clones of himself when he was twelve, 88x302,640 pounds (Naruto weighed 88 pounds at twelve yrs) and he didn't seem to struggle at all! He lifted more than a literal ton of weight without trouble!

Other than that, loving the story! I just don't think Moka could compete with Naruto
Jose19 chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
The only problem with Mizore as a pairing is that she can't survive in hot places without the help of that candy, and where Naruto comes from is very hot for her to survive, and is Mizore the only pairing for Naruto because Rosario is infamous for its Harem pairings.
HapHaxion chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
This story is too good to be left unfinished! Why has there been no update in YEARS?! WHYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Hah you just made naruto get outclassed by Moka. And you made him stupid as fuck to use only rasengan and shadow clones. Fucking weak and pathetic.
Stormist chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I call being 700th review! :3
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This chapter is interesting but will you follow the Canon, and give Moka to Tsukune, and I hope that in the story Naruto also gets the pairing nothing personal but Tsukune is not better than Naruto, and he suddenly becomes like a Harem king in this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Please update we all want to know what happens. Will naruto use his new sage mode? Or will he lose control of the nine tails chakra.
AnimeNerdYuki235 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I hope you can update soon, I really love your story.
ex-ellent chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Never thought I would see an idiot Naruto even more stupid than his canon self ... what a kill-joy.
hhhh chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
You realize that even at the time you wrote this naruto was already stronger and faster than most if not all of the Rosario to vampire cast right?
Residenthobo chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Dark Umbreon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The story is good and all but what happened to sage mode training?
xTLSxDeathTheKid chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
I really like this story. Please update soon :)
XstigmaX chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
please update and continue please its a good story AWESOME
720 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »