Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
XstigmaX chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
please update and continue please its a good story AWESOME
GodPen chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Mandolin Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THESE STORIES! XD
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
O.O
Just...awesome.
I would need a LOT of words to describe this story. And it would probably fill this whole review box.
-groans- I wish I could read more!
jj7050 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
good story, i wonder how you are going to add kokoa and akuha to the story or if you plan to go that far but i hope you continue the story.
cloudblade077 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
I sincerely hope that you continue this story because this is one of the best or the best Naruto and RosarioVampire crossover stories I've read. Its a disappointment that this hasn't been updates in two years. Hopefully you respond to the PM I gave you. Please Respond!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Great story
The Flippant Writer chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
The only disappointing thing about this story is that hasn't been updated since 2011! It's a great story with great concepts and the character interaction is superb. If you manage to catch this review, I IMPLORE you to consider continuing this story. Stories of this quality are, sadly, in short supply.
Nanashi113 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
So Naruto is mind-controlled into fighting a friend for the sole reason of petty jealousy and greed... and he forgives her right away no questions asked?
Not really realistic.
And deciding to teach said girl a secret FORBIDDEN art from his village.. after knowing her for a few days... in which she betrayed him?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
not bad. id like to see more naruto/mizore
AnAncientBard chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Pretty good.
9/10
Keep it up and update soon!
Nokanomi chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Overall, this was pretty good, and I do agree with your reasoning behind killing off Konoha. But did you have to get rid of Sai's hand? He needs it...For...Stuff, you know... Manly stuff. And also, will Sakura regain all of her mobility or no? And lastly, will Naruto ever actually legitimately learn to play the mandolin? I'll let you decided which thing in this comment was the most important
Nix Whispen chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Yeah it introducing kurma more I'm so proud u grew up so fast *sob*
Nix Whispen chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
When is kyubbi coming naruto is just kinda lame without him
And u disappoint me why couldn't make these manga and make them better than what the real things are I'm already liking this more than rv
RedGamer101 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
This fic is really good! im a fan of both series and would not have come up with a better story myself:) i think your romance scenes with the main pairing are awseome and well put. And im sure that you have a more brilliant plans for the rest of it. hope you keep it going!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Great story so far. But my one complaint so far is that I don't like how you're making Naruto act when he's the 'Arashi-Ninja' (lousy name, by the way).

If I wanted to see a 'superhero' making a fool of himself, I'd read a DBZ story starring Teen Gohan in High School.
706 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »