Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
Stormist chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I call being 700th review! :3
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This chapter is interesting but will you follow the Canon, and give Moka to Tsukune, and I hope that in the story Naruto also gets the pairing nothing personal but Tsukune is not better than Naruto, and he suddenly becomes like a Harem king in this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Please update we all want to know what happens. Will naruto use his new sage mode? Or will he lose control of the nine tails chakra.
AnimeNerdYuki235 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I hope you can update soon, I really love your story.
ex-ellent chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Never thought I would see an idiot Naruto even more stupid than his canon self ... what a kill-joy.
hhhh chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
You realize that even at the time you wrote this naruto was already stronger and faster than most if not all of the Rosario to vampire cast right?
Residenthobo chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Dark Umbreon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The story is good and all but what happened to sage mode training?
xTLSxDeathTheKid chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
I really like this story. Please update soon :)
XstigmaX chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
please update and continue please its a good story AWESOME
GodPen chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Mandolin Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THESE STORIES! XD
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
O.O
Just...awesome.
I would need a LOT of words to describe this story. And it would probably fill this whole review box.
-groans- I wish I could read more!
jj7050 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
good story, i wonder how you are going to add kokoa and akuha to the story or if you plan to go that far but i hope you continue the story.
cloudblade077 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
I sincerely hope that you continue this story because this is one of the best or the best Naruto and RosarioVampire crossover stories I've read. Its a disappointment that this hasn't been updates in two years. Hopefully you respond to the PM I gave you. Please Respond!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2013