Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
The Flippant Writer chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
The only disappointing thing about this story is that hasn't been updated since 2011! It's a great story with great concepts and the character interaction is superb. If you manage to catch this review, I IMPLORE you to consider continuing this story. Stories of this quality are, sadly, in short supply.
Nanashi113 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
So Naruto is mind-controlled into fighting a friend for the sole reason of petty jealousy and greed... and he forgives her right away no questions asked?
Not really realistic.
And deciding to teach said girl a secret FORBIDDEN art from his village.. after knowing her for a few days... in which she betrayed him?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
not bad. id like to see more naruto/mizore
AnAncientBard chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Pretty good.
9/10
Keep it up and update soon!
Nokanomi chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Overall, this was pretty good, and I do agree with your reasoning behind killing off Konoha. But did you have to get rid of Sai's hand? He needs it...For...Stuff, you know... Manly stuff. And also, will Sakura regain all of her mobility or no? And lastly, will Naruto ever actually legitimately learn to play the mandolin? I'll let you decided which thing in this comment was the most important
Nix Whispen chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Yeah it introducing kurma more I'm so proud u grew up so fast *sob*
Nix Whispen chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
When is kyubbi coming naruto is just kinda lame without him
And u disappoint me why couldn't make these manga and make them better than what the real things are I'm already liking this more than rv
RedGamer101 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
This fic is really good! im a fan of both series and would not have come up with a better story myself:) i think your romance scenes with the main pairing are awseome and well put. And im sure that you have a more brilliant plans for the rest of it. hope you keep it going!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Great story so far. But my one complaint so far is that I don't like how you're making Naruto act when he's the 'Arashi-Ninja' (lousy name, by the way).

If I wanted to see a 'superhero' making a fool of himself, I'd read a DBZ story starring Teen Gohan in High School.
Jake chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
I was really liking this story but to bad you never finished for that I loose some respect for the Arthur and story. Finish what you start or don't start it at all.
Tommy298 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Pleases come back
Bertus chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
How long until next chapter
StattStatt chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
This story is Frwaking AMAZIIIIIIIING! I... I'm at a loss for words, how well you've twisted the stories together like this and made... like a limbo between the the series. And it's beautiful!
The way the story is 'told' so to speak, is also wonderful, the switching between perspectives and just the writing in general is Awesome!

And I'm also totaly In LOVE with the NarutoXMizore pairing! It's just... a force of nature. You can't really explain it, but you can't deny it either.

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Clay19 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
nice
Mandalore Requiem chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
My eyes are open and hoping for more RosarioJinchuuriki in the near future -
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »