Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
Jake chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
I was really liking this story but to bad you never finished for that I loose some respect for the Arthur and story. Finish what you start or don't start it at all.
Tommy298 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Pleases come back
Bertus chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
How long until next chapter
StattStatt chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
This story is Frwaking AMAZIIIIIIIING! I... I'm at a loss for words, how well you've twisted the stories together like this and made... like a limbo between the the series. And it's beautiful!
The way the story is 'told' so to speak, is also wonderful, the switching between perspectives and just the writing in general is Awesome!

And I'm also totaly In LOVE with the NarutoXMizore pairing! It's just... a force of nature. You can't really explain it, but you can't deny it either.

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Clay19 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
nice
Mandalore Requiem chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
My eyes are open and hoping for more RosarioJinchuuriki in the near future -
Booktr4ce chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Great crossover. Interesting choice to have Mizore as love interest.
Hope you didn't gave up on this story and update someday.
WeskerKing1 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
So… is Tsukune a dhampir?
jonin123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
cool
soulofdragon1 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
love ur story hope u update soon
soulofdragon1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
good story
Simplywaters chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
This is probably one of the best Cross-overs for this series I've read!

Naruto feels slightly to powerful, but it isn't overwhelming and I'm sure you've got struggles planned out that will require him to be this strong to survive. The action-y bits are pretty good and outside the one instance of "I'm ending this NOW" getting used to death I've got no complaints.

Naruto's alter-ego feels weak, as well as too similar to his natural character. Not that this is a problem, just that It doesn't quite feel believable that he was fooling the girls (or anyone who has met, and/or fought, both of his identities) for as long as he did without invoking a lot more suspicion.

Including the Elemental Nations characters is a nice touch, though I feel Naruto should have put a little more effort into trying to find some survivors (at least make an attempt). Team 7 seems to be settling into a well deserved quiet life and I'm very happy for them!

Romance is pleasant and not overbearing. I very much like that you took your time letting the characters develop feelings for each other instead of hammering the relationships out in stone the first chapter or two. I am kindof worried about poor Kurumu as she usually ends up with the short stick relationship wise. I have faith in you however so I'm sure you've got a plan in place that I'll just have to sit tight for )

All in all 8-9/10 for me! Faved and hoping you still have chapters coming )

SimplyWaters
Corrupted123 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
When will kyuubi come out to play :D I would like to see a match up of Vampire Moka and Kyuubi cloaked Naruto. That would be good
darkplayer35 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Interesting story. It has potential. Please update soon.
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »