Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
soulofdragon1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
good story
Simplywaters chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
This is probably one of the best Cross-overs for this series I've read!

Naruto feels slightly to powerful, but it isn't overwhelming and I'm sure you've got struggles planned out that will require him to be this strong to survive. The action-y bits are pretty good and outside the one instance of "I'm ending this NOW" getting used to death I've got no complaints.

Naruto's alter-ego feels weak, as well as too similar to his natural character. Not that this is a problem, just that It doesn't quite feel believable that he was fooling the girls (or anyone who has met, and/or fought, both of his identities) for as long as he did without invoking a lot more suspicion.

Including the Elemental Nations characters is a nice touch, though I feel Naruto should have put a little more effort into trying to find some survivors (at least make an attempt). Team 7 seems to be settling into a well deserved quiet life and I'm very happy for them!

Romance is pleasant and not overbearing. I very much like that you took your time letting the characters develop feelings for each other instead of hammering the relationships out in stone the first chapter or two. I am kindof worried about poor Kurumu as she usually ends up with the short stick relationship wise. I have faith in you however so I'm sure you've got a plan in place that I'll just have to sit tight for )

All in all 8-9/10 for me! Faved and hoping you still have chapters coming )

SimplyWaters
Corrupted123 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
When will kyuubi come out to play :D I would like to see a match up of Vampire Moka and Kyuubi cloaked Naruto. That would be good
darkplayer35 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Interesting story. It has potential. Please update soon.
tray125 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
awesome story! oh an the song is from trigun!
NorthSouthGorem chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
I think I felt my heart break a little when I heard that Hinata died. Just one fact, but now I'm feeling real depressed...:'(
The Lone Rurouni chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Very good story. Very interested in any upcoming updates.
Toby860 chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
well now i like how this story is going and would love to see more.
Shuredda Sora chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
wow, great story, I'm glad I found this from reading cracked mask

btw, any idea on when the next update for this or cracked mask is going to be? (i read somewhere cracked mask was going to have an epilogue, could be wrong)
XxShadowfangxX chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Love your story! Please update soon!
Ferdawg chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
i enjoyed the story, and i like the chapter. it was fun to read. i was surprised by Sakura and her recovery. i look forward to the next chapter, and to see what happens next.
swimmingintears chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Sad that Konoha got destroyed, but I know that it's part of the plot. Will Naruto and friends be going back to the Elemental Countries?

Love how you made Team 7 into a family! Nice to see them with stronger bonds in place.

Overall, this is pretty good. A quick question though: So you're saying that the ninjas in the Youkai world are kinda of like the Elemental Ninjas except a lot weaker?

Please take this story up again! Don't leave us hanging at one of the good parts!
jaelin910 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
very well written (and not too many noticeable spelling mistakes(I'll point the ones I saw out so that you can fix them if you want)) this certainly makes the list of the top 20 I've read on this site, I'm looking forward to many more chapters
LoSTWRITER2 chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
This story is good. I hope you update at your earliest convenience. and for the pairing keep it mizore and naruto
Trace Carter chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
I love this story! It has all the best parts of both animes! when will you update?
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »