Reviews for RosarioJinchuuriki
swift1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
hope the next chapters is better than this one but i liked it so keep it up and try to find ways to make it more fun to thanks
Dragonhulk chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh thank goodness you said manga at the end. Love the RV manga, but the anime is too sappy. The manga still has a bit of the sappy romance in it, but at least it also has darker undertones, better fights, and better story arcs than the anime.

I've read a few Naruto RV crosses, and very few of them were good. However I have high expectations for this one because I've also enjoyed some of your other stories.

Well keep writing, hope to see more of this soon.
duelingchamp chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
great start!
Raidentensho chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This has good high potential. im actually hoping for mizore instead, but kumuru is another good choice. also if he is learning ninjutsu(REAL ELEMENTAL JUTSU) try showing a couple of water moves like suiton: suiryudian, suiton:Goshokuzame, and suiton: Daibufaku.(water release: Water dragon, Water release: 5 water shark strike, and water release: grand waterfall/(giant vortex)((dub version.)) )during the swimming pool fight. cant wait for more to shape up this fic. until then, ja!
Omgoth chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
:) This is really good! Please update soon
Sora. Seeker of Light chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
its a good fic update
Guan Tokai chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow at majority of these types of fics this is the first time that I've seen it start this way hope the next chapter comes soon.
Star1X chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Can we see some InnerMokaxNaru?
Leaprechaun1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Please update soon!
Liger01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
good fic, as for the pairing can you make like Naruto/InnerMoka and Tsunkne/OutMoka i don't think that has ever been done i mean it is possible through lilith's mirror or maybe a Advanced Ninja Technique from book he got or he could get it from konoha via toads, well update soon.
Grubke15 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
dude its awesome cant wait 4 more
KnightX chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
finish your other fics please, for teh luv of God plz!
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Good work
FateBurn chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
seems like a good story so far, as for the pairing thing if you havent decided I would like to ask for Naruto to be paired with Mizore there isnt any story with this pairing that I know of and they seem to fit together to me.
RANMACAT chapter 1 . 10/10/2009