Reviews for Before I'm Thirty
Stalli Anna chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was so cute. It makes sence that Dee is a cycle maniac. That really fits his personality. You are a great writer just like Britt. And I like the fact that you help her with her stories as well. I'm going to find more of your work and have fun reading them.
Oky Verlo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
DAMMIT! I wants that bike!

You are brilliant, I can

totally see this entie thing

happening in the FAKE realm.

Good job.

Toodles and Love

Oky Verlo
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is a nice little one-shot! I liked the connection Ryo and Dee seemed to have.
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
great is there more
NotThatWord chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
God, I love Bikky. He's just the coolest kid. Loved, loved, loved this story!
Brit Columbia chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Dee in a Harley outfit astride a motorbike? The hearts of fangirls everywhere are pounding erratically!

This story was a lot of fun. Poor Bikky and his 'parents'. The title of his life could be 'Two and a Half Pervs', because of course he has no chance of not growing up into a perv, after the example set by Ryo and Dee. But he'll be a straight perv, and hopefully Carol will be able to handle him.

I enjoyed this story so much. The sexiness comes through, as does the love that Dee and Ryo feel for each other. I never get tired of reading the part where Ryo surprised Dee with the bike.
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw!

That was awesome!
Jirel chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I had a smile on my face all the way through this story. It helps that my one and only boyfriend/fiance (but not husband) rode a 650 Triumph and for about 1 1/2 yrs in college I had a little 250 Honda till my mother got too antsy about it and bought me a car instead. This is a great story. I just absolutely loved it.