Reviews for Painful Adjustments
LonelyNightz chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
I loved it! Please continue this! I really want them to get together again! You are such a great writer!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I wish you'd continued this...
Jacqui.HP87 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Please Please Update. I know it has been a long time since your last chapter, but please I hope you are planning in continue this story
HousianVoices chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
This is a beautifully crafted well-written story as its prequel ‘Tell Me You Will Understand’ and it also deserves to be finished. For us, these two companion pieces are your best stories yet! Please, please, please complete this fic.
Simca chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
PLEEAAAAASEEE!

UPDATE SOON!

I'm DYING to read the next chapter T_T
Visitkarte chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
Nooooo! This can't be the end of the story!
aims2009 chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Ok so I just found this story and read all 12 chapters tonight! I love this story! I really hope that you finish it!
Avid Fan chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Pleasepleaseplease update this! I will give my right kidney for this story to be finished.
J. Hicks chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
ugh...so first i had to find a chater that i DIDN'T review lol...so are you EVER going to finish this story? I came across it again today and remembered how much I had been enjoying it and that it was never finished.
livelongandpeaceout chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
I would REALLY like to know what's going on next...

So, update soon? Please? Kthx!
paulac45 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
Have really enjoyed this sequel - although probably would have preferred not to have had the whole Lydia thing. I do hope that you plan on continuing the story at some point, notice no new chapters since February. Have added to Story Alerts in anticipation as would definitely like to see a conclusion.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So don't want Lydia showing up - am hoping rumours of her showing up in the show (no pun) are just that, rumours!
TillIFindYou chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Update soon! PLZ...! :D UPDATE! God knows how long have I been waiting for a new chapter...
Murgy31 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
This story is fabulous!
Marigold-Persimmon chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
I'd just like to say that I'm relatively new to the House MD fandom, but have been seriously impressed by the quality of some of the writing, yours cerainly among my new favourites. I do like a bit of angst, but I don't think you take it too far so well done. You were right though, the Lydia storyline is a little General Hospital in its soapyness but I thInk you're making it work, just please, not too many more of these French farcical misunderstandings and crossed wires, they're very easy to overdo!

There's just one thing about your writing that I've been finding very jarring - particularly considering the high quality you display consistently throughout: you seem to get the different "there"s mixed up very often. There... As in 'there it is!', They're... As in 'they are wonderful characters', and their... as in 'their story is so sad'. You do the same with "where"s. I wish you didn't because these are really the only faults I can find in an otherwise very enjoyable story that I really hope you will be continuing.

With many hopes for opportunities to continue reviewing in the future,

regards,