Reviews for Smear
Comedy Prodigy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OH NO! Hiyori-chan had the same fate as Darth Maul(my dad is a Star Wars fan)!
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
hey

well done

i couldnt believe gin did it either its the only thing i hate about him because im a huge ginran fan

i love the shinjihiyori stuff as well

yeah you should a video i would to see it

10/10

haylie mayers
avaselellebasy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
HIYA! This story is soo nice! I'm also shock when hiyori-chan was cut into half but I realized that hiyori won't die because she's in the side of Ichigo and no one dies form his side let's just hope hiyori won't die! I really like her! XD
deseccatedheart chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow ! me to D: i felt very bad k9 !

yeah -.- I wrote a fic too because wow like a ? sorry D: ?

In the spoiler said: She's split in two D:

e.e

was bad :(

bye i like it :) *-*
Lady Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Great story! I can really see Shinji behaving this way if Hiyori dies. Hopefuly she won't, but with Kubo, you never know. The man is crazy, and never ceases to amaze me/piss me of.

I just don't see Hiyori looking at Shinji with "pleading eyes", or Gin and Aizen being so easely defeated. Still, the last line was great - it's cool to see something Shinji used to say so much in a different context.

Congratulations, and forgive me if my review was difficult to understand, I can't speak English very well.
Corbyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I loved reading it. I could easily see Shinji behaving this way in the next few panels of the manga with Hiyori. I don't think though that Aizen or Gin would go down as easily as you put it. It would be nice, but if both of them had evaded death and capture, a simple move like that wouldn't actually work (although I certainly wish an attack like that would work since Aizen in particular ruined so many lives). After reading this I think I may even check out some more of your stories.
littlegem chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
What an excellent story, well done
DreadGod chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aww this is sad if they kill off Hiyori for good im gonna be pissed anyway i like it Shinji killing both Aizen and Gin would be aswome!
ShadowGOUF chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I just read that chapter