Reviews for Surface and Depth
Niikkii95 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
PLZ write chapter 4! ur fan fiction stories are awesome! especailly the ones involving Ouran! 3
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
aw~ update again soon
Expelliarmus Said Shakespeare chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
hehehe... Pervert King, lawl. it was really good, everything id expect from you and a little more! :)
Toshokan-hime chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I'm so sorry, I put this in my fav. and forgot to review.

Anyways This is great! I can't wait to see how the fitting goes and if haruhi will figure out what's going on. (i think she ususally does)
Emmi Fireworkz chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Aw! So cute! Hikaru/Kaoru is my favorite pairing in OHSHC, and it's getting stronger whenever I read this. Could you please update? It's fantastic!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Oh, what's wrong with Kaoru? He doesn't usually treat Hikaru that way, even if he is pissing him off. Well I can't wait for the update _
SuikaChan555 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is great! Kao-chan is jealous, so cute! I'm really curious about how it continues!
SimplyWhimsical chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Awe this story is REAL nice...update soon please...I wanna know what happens and I feel so bad for Kao-chan! I hope he realizes that he feels that way because he LURVES Hika-chan!

Sie-chan
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
OMG! I love this so far! No I'm not a beta but I'm considering becoming one so if I do I'll tell you. Can't wait for the update _