Reviews for Defenders of the Night; Her Little Secret
Stone chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
make more chapters
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
Okay, a few things about Dawn's argument on being a Slayer: 1) She's not a clone because she doesn't really look like Buffy. 2) She's not a clone because she has Buffy's blood. Contrary to what the movies would have you believe, you can't clone anything from blood. It doesn't have any DNA material in it, so-no cloning. 3) She doesn't have a Slayer's magical healing abilities. When her arm got broken, it stayed broken for quite a while. 4) She was absolutely terrible at killing that vamp in your story; she didn't even appear to have a Slayer's natural ability to sense vamps. Just some things to keep in mind.
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Oh please, oh please, OH PLEASE!

Continue this series! Please oh please oh please oh please oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeezz!

I love all of your stories, and this crossover with Gargoyles is among your best work yet. Pure GENIUS! I'm loving it and begging, see this is me begging, BEGGING for you to finish aka continue this series. PLEASE!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
Seems like poor Goliath got the wrong end of the stick. Considering she now knows what's going on, Buffy is being awfully pig-headed about Spike...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I see you saw Due South too, huh? Hopefully someone will tell Buffy what a complete bitch she's being.