Reviews for The Year That Never Was, My Foot
Jstar-and-Astar chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
amazing. Completely amazing. Love the way the team turned out and the scene with Owen and Ianto kissing made me laugh so hard i fell over
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was well written w/ excellent portrayals of the characters. You really captured their personalities.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was fantastic! Loved the team's evolution through the months before Jack got back. The characterizations were amazing :)

Absolutely loved it. It felt like it could have been a little filler episode in between the two seasons.

-Maggie
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Will there be a sequel (if there isn't already)? I'd love to see how Ianto and Jack's relationship progresses (in your mind) thorough season 2.
deemama66 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
the blue goo part was funny...I could see it all going down in my minds eye..even the reaction..?

doing a happy dance also.(snickers)..sighs...

it's frustrating to know mere mortals as yourself could write such excellent stories ..and the sta puff marshmellow man(RTD) could not...?

for a wonderful read
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Good set of missing scenes. Thanks for sharing.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Thank you for an entertaining story.

I enjoyed the interactions of the team members, especially Ianto and Owen. And loved the Ianto-Owen kiss! You took an unusual tack having Ianto NOT the expert at weapons. Aiming at the wall, huh?

I can see how the team would grow together and work as a unit, only to have Jack show up again, disrupting the dynamic with his larger-than-life presence.

Well done.

Keep writing!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Brilliant! I love the way the team pulls together, each of them doing the things they need to do at the right time to draw them a little closer together.

Gx
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Absolutely enjoyed it...thanks for sharing