Reviews for Stardust
Tsukasa Twilight Guardian chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was great, perfect for how Roxas was in this scene. Even though whenever Xion burst into a thousand pieces I was cheering. I HATE Xion, her character annoys me(It's one of those 'I don't know why but it just is' kind of deals). This story had me feeling, for only a moment, sympathetic for the impact her loss had on Roxas and even that was momentary cause he completely forgot she existed after wards. Over all, well written.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Rokushion ftw! How sad... I loved this. Captured roxas's thoughts quite nicely.
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh wow!

Despite being majorly short, I can just feel the raw emotion

Roxas endures with the departure of Xion with this piece.

Great Job!

[ YAY for Roxion! ]

:D
Sparkly Faerie chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
-cries-

I bawled like a baby during this scene (thank God it was in my room and not on the train, where I normally play my DS ._. ).

Lovely.
NoiseAndSound chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ah, this is very well written. The imagery is amazing, and I can almost feel Roxas' sorrow...

"You start to think you understand what love is." That is such a fantastic line.

Beautiful. I would love it if you checked out my own Xion fics.

Also, I have to applaud your use of the second person. I rarely see it these days in novels, let alone fan fiction. Great job. :)

-Noise
Channeth chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow. Just...

This actually left me in tears.

If I could, I'd hug you.
titan616 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very well written. I really liked it.
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh wow...I loved it. So sad and so beautiful at the same time. I can definitely see Roxas picturing that during this moment in the game. Good job!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Frick yeah! This was amazing, and completely sad at the same time. While Roxas' line of 'Who will I eat ice cream with?' had been pretty lame when the scene was happening, I was almost crying when it did happen because I'd grown so attached to her throughout the game.

And now we know why she was never, ever mentioned. Because there was zero memory left of her.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
"But before you can even begin to entertain that idea the object of your would-be (couldn’t-ever-really-be) affection starts to crystallize and shatter."

Had a really powerful affect, SunflowerB.

Wow this was short but very good. I love Xion, of course, so why not Roxion? XD

RikuxXion would be...*confused* Xiku...?

AxelxXion...Whatever I give up. Good story, though.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/9/2009