Reviews for Running Through Red Lights
thorntons chapter 21 . 3/21
Just finished this and really enjoyed it - makes you wonder whether TM should have put PJ and TL together earlier rather than have it drawn out for so long
thorntons chapter 3 . 3/19
Red Badge was one of my favourite episodes and I definitely felt a spark between them at that stage - looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
sweetlovebirdxx chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Fantastic chapter! Sweet and sexy!
sweetlovebirdxx chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Just found this story and im loving it! Beautifully written first kiss! Great job!
refusetoshine chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
That's the end?! Seriously?!
BrennanBooth chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
This is so great
I can't wait to read more
Please update soon
My Dark Paradise chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
( dont freak out because the review is sooo long D )You know I was just bored and decided to try a mentalist story for change and I. Am. So. Happy. that I did and that it was your story that I read first because it was wonderful. I read it throught the night because I just couldnt help myself. the Story (yes with a capital S) is just amazingly beautifuly wonderly and ever possitive -ly you can think up. You should be really proud of yourself and know that the hard work Im sure you had while writting this really pays of and the story is simply magical. definitely continue writting because the fanfiction would loose one wonderful star if you didnt. )
Mentalgal chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
You. Are. A legend. This story was absolutely amazing from beginning to end, with a perfect balance of serious and sweet! You're an amazing writer; an artist, and I love this work! Keep it up and thankyou for your awesome story!
caitiebelike chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Pleeeeeeaaaassee write one more section for this? Perhaps a year or so later? This is the best Jisbon fic I've read, maybe the best fic at all. All the feels cannot be expressed. Your writing style is amazing and I just can't get enough. Lovely! 3
Water-please chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
awesome story.
fav line in this chap:
"at the end of the day, they're on opposite sides of his war." *gulp*
tygrik chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I read all story and I love it. It is my first story of yours and I am going to read all your work. thank you.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter
csiAngel chapter 25 . 5/3/2012
An absolutely superb story. Such a delightful mixture of angst and beautiful romance. I have loved being enthralled in this for the last few evenings. Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry it took me so long to find it!
ClaMiAl chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
Oh, what a wonderful story. I loved seeing Jane and Lisbon's relationship evolve and how we discovered bits about each of them, always through the eyes of the other. Really very well done!
ahhpleezeninja chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
Beautiful Story. I was really moved when Minelli could see the fear of a lover, not just a friend on Jane's face.