Reviews for Running Through Red Lights
Glad to read this work , you are one of the few. :-)
Ozzie13 chapter 25 . 2/17
This is now one of my favorites! I loved this intimate look into Patrick and Theres's life. Thanks for writing!
MartyMc49 chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
Great story! Thanks for writing it.
brattling chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
Just finished reading this story. I love how you stuck to the characters. I'm hoping this will still be finished at some point.
jancey chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
Fabulous can't put it down. Thank-you for sharing
Shoesarecool chapter 25 . 6/2/2016
I found this story a few weeks ago and I was hooked! It was really good, but i thought the epilogue would have an after red John moment.. Anyway great job!
amie94 chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
by
shelley2711 chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
Great storyline ! Loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I love the way you represent Lisbon in this her struggles she remains strong and demands respect, as a colleague and a is
exactly how a professional woman should behave, even though she is very sensitive and caring. Bravo!
FiascoWay chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
I first read this story as part of a mentalist fanfiction binge where I read all the most popular stories from the start of the show. It stayed in my mind and I tracked it down to read again. This is a lovely story that presents a wonderful take on Jane and Lisbon's relationship, both their insecurities and strengths. Its one of my very favourites and though this was written a number of years ago and though you no longer write TM fanfiction I wanted to let you know your work is still very much appreciated.

Thank you!
LouiseKurylo chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
Enjoyable read that provided many hours of pleasure. Thank you for writing it.
Thorntons chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
Just finished this and really enjoyed it - makes you wonder whether TM should have put PJ and TL together earlier rather than have it drawn out for so long
Thorntons chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Red Badge was one of my favourite episodes and I definitely felt a spark between them at that stage - looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
sweetlovebirdxx chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Fantastic chapter! Sweet and sexy!
sweetlovebirdxx chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Just found this story and im loving it! Beautifully written first kiss! Great job!