Reviews for Running Through Red Lights
by
shelley2711 chapter 25 . 1/8
Great storyline ! Loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I love the way you represent Lisbon in this her struggles she remains strong and demands respect, as a colleague and a is
exactly how a professional woman should behave, even though she is very sensitive and caring. Bravo!
FiascoWay chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
I first read this story as part of a mentalist fanfiction binge where I read all the most popular stories from the start of the show. It stayed in my mind and I tracked it down to read again. This is a lovely story that presents a wonderful take on Jane and Lisbon's relationship, both their insecurities and strengths. Its one of my very favourites and though this was written a number of years ago and though you no longer write TM fanfiction I wanted to let you know your work is still very much appreciated.

Thank you!
LouiseKurylo chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
Enjoyable read that provided many hours of pleasure. Thank you for writing it.
Thorntons chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
Just finished this and really enjoyed it - makes you wonder whether TM should have put PJ and TL together earlier rather than have it drawn out for so long
Thorntons chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Red Badge was one of my favourite episodes and I definitely felt a spark between them at that stage - looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
sweetlovebirdxx chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Fantastic chapter! Sweet and sexy!
sweetlovebirdxx chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Just found this story and im loving it! Beautifully written first kiss! Great job!
refusetoshine chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
That's the end?! Seriously?!
BrennanBooth chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
This is so great
I can't wait to read more
Please update soon
I'm Meaner Than My Demons chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
( dont freak out because the review is sooo long D )You know I was just bored and decided to try a mentalist story for change and I. Am. So. Happy. that I did and that it was your story that I read first because it was wonderful. I read it throught the night because I just couldnt help myself. the Story (yes with a capital S) is just amazingly beautifuly wonderly and ever possitive -ly you can think up. You should be really proud of yourself and know that the hard work Im sure you had while writting this really pays of and the story is simply magical. definitely continue writting because the fanfiction would loose one wonderful star if you didnt. )
Mentalgal chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
You. Are. A legend. This story was absolutely amazing from beginning to end, with a perfect balance of serious and sweet! You're an amazing writer; an artist, and I love this work! Keep it up and thankyou for your awesome story!
caitiebelike chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Pleeeeeeaaaassee write one more section for this? Perhaps a year or so later? This is the best Jisbon fic I've read, maybe the best fic at all. All the feels cannot be expressed. Your writing style is amazing and I just can't get enough. Lovely! 3
Water-please chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
awesome story.
fav line in this chap:
"at the end of the day, they're on opposite sides of his war." *gulp*