Reviews for Tumble
XasChaost chapter 10 . 1/3
love the story :) high fives all round n cookies for everyone!
question regarding possible squeal was there ever one n if not could u please help me with one of my brain bunnies? my brain in the last few chaps kept throwing this situation at me of when they get back home shin makes a deal with akako in that they meet up once a week n for half the day she trains, helps him harness his abilities n lets him read from her library n then for the second half of that day she n kaito spend time together as the price -yes i can totally see shin bargaining kaitos time for him lol- while shin has free time so to speak n can spend it with them or voluntarily stay back n keep reading or wander round n try to interact with various things in her house, im sure he would find a few capable of communicating back.
Yeah ... my brain is a weird n warped place to be, fun but weird.
Thanks for reading me
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
there's a lot to take. i sit at the edge of my seat throughout the story.. tsk one problem after another, and they're getting more severe each time.
PipeDream chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Wow...OK that was a ride and a half
Just...wow
I was on the edge of my seat for almost the entire thing, it just kept escalating, and I loved every second! Jeez though. ..that was a full on experience, from learning how ghosts worked to new discoveries, wicca stuff, mindscape extravagance, twists absolutely everywhere, so much hurt-comfort and angst, and all in all this is one of my favourite Fics ever
Simple as that, this was amazing
I need to get a proper account so I can officially favourite this
Fireflower19 chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
SO WONDERFUL! Detective Conan meets ghost with horror, daring, grit, and possessions thrown into the mix. I didn't want it to end, yet I'm glad for closure. Phew. What I wild ride. Thanks SO much for writing this. I couldn't stop reading!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I luv the part with that akimoto girl xDD kaito should've told her they rnt brothers xD
AngelsBeast chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
that's so thrilling!
AngelsBeast chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
I kinda' have a bad feeling about shinichis blackout combined with ghosts and a murder without a killer... love the story!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
This story was fascinating! I read all 10 chapters today and really wanted to know how everything's going to end. There was one twist after the other in the plot and I could never guess, which were bad and good etc. Well done! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
When I read the part where Shinichi thought Kaito is dead I couln't stop crying... even though I know that it's not true. It just was so perfectly written, that I totally felt Shinichi's misery of his loss.
Shadewolf7 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
So, that was awesomely written and more than mildly horrifying. Well done. *Note to self: do not read right before sleeping. Promotes VERY creepy dreams.*
HikariKurayami88 chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Very good story, but what I felt annoying was the constant allusions and hints to what happened with Pandora and the black organization! And how did Shinnichi return to being big?! I'd really like to know!
The plot was also very interesting. Fitting that due to Shinnichi's ability he was basically forced to solve crimes...really excitingly written too! Your really did a great job with that! Keep up the good work!
Mizukani chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
First, will you marry me? No, for real. I think I started reading this back when you originally posted it, but I could be mistaken, I know for a while I was keeping up with updates and so on, but then I kinda fell out of DC because I couldn't convince my friends to watch it. But look now! When I come back my favorite story has been completed! I apparently was never smart enough to check if people had live journals when I read this (wow like what three years ago?), but I will definetly be checking out your stories there immediately after writing this. I don't know if you are still writing for this fandom currently, but I would be super cool if we could get it touch and discuss...things. I dunno, anyway, you're really cool, love your writing style! And hope to hear more from you! 3
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Wow. This story was really impressive. Glad I read it.
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I LOVE FANFICS WITH GHOST SEEING SHINICHI! *Squeals* That was wonderful! I can't wait to read more!

Crescent T.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
*whistles* Very nice. Scary as all h*ll at parts. (And Kaito(u) is somewhat magic, surprising no one.)