Reviews for Tumble
Fireflower19 chapter 10 . 6/15
SO WONDERFUL! Detective Conan meets ghost with horror, daring, grit, and possessions thrown into the mix. I didn't want it to end, yet I'm glad for closure. Phew. What I wild ride. Thanks SO much for writing this. I couldn't stop reading!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I luv the part with that akimoto girl xDD kaito should've told her they rnt brothers xD
AngelsBeast chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
that's so thrilling!
AngelsBeast chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
I kinda' have a bad feeling about shinichis blackout combined with ghosts and a murder without a killer... love the story!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
This story was fascinating! I read all 10 chapters today and really wanted to know how everything's going to end. There was one twist after the other in the plot and I could never guess, which were bad and good etc. Well done! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
When I read the part where Shinichi thought Kaito is dead I couln't stop crying... even though I know that it's not true. It just was so perfectly written, that I totally felt Shinichi's misery of his loss.
Shadewolf7 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
So, that was awesomely written and more than mildly horrifying. Well done. *Note to self: do not read right before sleeping. Promotes VERY creepy dreams.*
HikariKurayami88 chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Very good story, but what I felt annoying was the constant allusions and hints to what happened with Pandora and the black organization! And how did Shinnichi return to being big?! I'd really like to know!
The plot was also very interesting. Fitting that due to Shinnichi's ability he was basically forced to solve crimes...really excitingly written too! Your really did a great job with that! Keep up the good work!
Mizukani chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
First, will you marry me? No, for real. I think I started reading this back when you originally posted it, but I could be mistaken, I know for a while I was keeping up with updates and so on, but then I kinda fell out of DC because I couldn't convince my friends to watch it. But look now! When I come back my favorite story has been completed! I apparently was never smart enough to check if people had live journals when I read this (wow like what three years ago?), but I will definetly be checking out your stories there immediately after writing this. I don't know if you are still writing for this fandom currently, but I would be super cool if we could get it touch and discuss...things. I dunno, anyway, you're really cool, love your writing style! And hope to hear more from you! 3
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Wow. This story was really impressive. Glad I read it.
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I LOVE FANFICS WITH GHOST SEEING SHINICHI! *Squeals* That was wonderful! I can't wait to read more!

Crescent T.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
*whistles* Very nice. Scary as all h*ll at parts. (And Kaito(u) is somewhat magic, surprising no one.)
WolvesAngelz chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I just got finished reading your fic. It was beautifully well written The plot, characters, humor, suspense, and emotions throughout the story was just amazing! Well done! Thank you for writing such an amazing story! I'm glad Shinichi and Kaito made it out safe! I hope there is a possibility of a sequel.
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww, I love this fic, gotta finish it!
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
i finshed reading the whole story but choose to review in this chap 'cuz od the absolute, delicious and hot smex part *drools*. you really have talent in making me shiver and anxious at every line i read *thumbs up*. please do write more! there are not enough good kaishin stories out there...anyhow! thanks for writing this!