Reviews for Tumble
Shadewolf7 chapter 10 . 3/2
So, that was awesomely written and more than mildly horrifying. Well done. *Note to self: do not read right before sleeping. Promotes VERY creepy dreams.*
HikariKurayami88 chapter 10 . 2/21
Very good story, but what I felt annoying was the constant allusions and hints to what happened with Pandora and the black organization! And how did Shinnichi return to being big?! I'd really like to know!
The plot was also very interesting. Fitting that due to Shinnichi's ability he was basically forced to solve crimes...really excitingly written too! Your really did a great job with that! Keep up the good work!
Mizukani chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
First, will you marry me? No, for real. I think I started reading this back when you originally posted it, but I could be mistaken, I know for a while I was keeping up with updates and so on, but then I kinda fell out of DC because I couldn't convince my friends to watch it. But look now! When I come back my favorite story has been completed! I apparently was never smart enough to check if people had live journals when I read this (wow like what three years ago?), but I will definetly be checking out your stories there immediately after writing this. I don't know if you are still writing for this fandom currently, but I would be super cool if we could get it touch and discuss...things. I dunno, anyway, you're really cool, love your writing style! And hope to hear more from you! 3
Lady of the Shards chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Wow. This story was really impressive. Glad I read it.
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I LOVE FANFICS WITH GHOST SEEING SHINICHI! *Squeals* That was wonderful! I can't wait to read more!

Crescent T.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
*whistles* Very nice. Scary as all h*ll at parts. (And Kaito(u) is somewhat magic, surprising no one.)
WolvesAngelz chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I just got finished reading your fic. It was beautifully well written The plot, characters, humor, suspense, and emotions throughout the story was just amazing! Well done! Thank you for writing such an amazing story! I'm glad Shinichi and Kaito made it out safe! I hope there is a possibility of a sequel.
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww, I love this fic, gotta finish it!
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
i finshed reading the whole story but choose to review in this chap 'cuz od the absolute, delicious and hot smex part *drools*. you really have talent in making me shiver and anxious at every line i read *thumbs up*. please do write more! there are not enough good kaishin stories out there...anyhow! thanks for writing this!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
Holy hell! This was freakin intensely epic! I loved it! Amazing job! The plot was incredible and there was a twist at every turn. I was addicted, couldn't stop reading. If you're going to do a sequel, I strongly encourage you! There was so much vulnerability, it was realistic. Made my skin crawl at what some people are capable of. I wanted Shinichi to drop-kick all of their asses! And when they were inside Kaito's head, I knew that there was going to be hell to pay. Even before the second time Shinichi got possessed, I knew that his head injury was from that ghost. Man, completely compelling.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
This story was amazing.

I really liked your plot and the ending was good too.

I hope you do ending up writing a sequal cause i would love to read it

Anyways good job with this!
CherieGrey chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
this.. was rather deep o.O you had 'me hating this story, but couldn't stop reading. soo. congrats, you finished a 100k story :O

it was fun while it lasted :) although the story kind of freaked 'me out a bit.. you're very talented when it comes to digging into your readers head and dragging scary emotions out kickin and screaming.. o.O idk if that's a goo thing though ahahahaha
Dannichigo chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Incredible story! Color me impressed! I hope to read more of your stories of KaiShin. 0
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
YES! I have found the genius behind the Tumbleverse!

/first read it on Mirror Complex(the standalone site)

Skittles over to chap3 to see teh lovely KaiShin that she missed out on
Haruna Pan chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Ah it was all lovely and terrifying and fun at times. I can safely say that i have been properly entertained. You really did pull out a wonderful story. I couldn't help but feel the strength of the bound between Kaito and Shin'ichi. Good job in spreading the love around :p! Thank you, matta tsugi no toki ni!