Reviews for Rain of Fortune
EletroMaster chapter 1 . 7/21
aaaaaaaaaaah KUSOOO soo perfect!
nooo chapter 1 . 6/8
how can you stop right now?
a certain fan chapter 1 . 2/19
No no no please I beg u don't end it like this am going to go crazy please continue
thdix416 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
y u no continue this masterpiece?!
Souma Aquifina -Yulli K. Liam chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Uhhhhh... This was supposed to be a Two-shot and we get a One-shot. What the heck man?! Where's the second part?
Handsomistic1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I enjoyed it. But...no update? I knew it was too good to be true. Such misfortune...
Patar man chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
great fan fic its nice that with fan fics you can make chars behave in manners that differ from there norm, I like how you pulled off touma thinking the rain was unlucky and misaka finding it to be fortunate
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Pleasemake more
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Two thumbs up
LastOrder chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Mou .. ! . Why you didn't update Author-san ? This is a nice story you've got here.. Can you please update ? ne ? says Misaka as Misaka pleaded you to update your wonderful story..

LastOrder
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
update
manoj.dhami.3382 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I like this one. But please hurry with another part of the story.
SilverhuntX chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is brilliant! Please continue dear sir!
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
D

update?
finish it?

please D
KagamineRin02 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story!
I loved how much effort you put into this! This is the first time I have followed a Mikoto x Touma fanfic! I have fallen in love with this couple for awhile now and I haven't found a fanfic that I was quite fond of and was quite decent for my taste! Thank you so much for making this! I felt such emotions that were so great that I can't even put them into words! This is the first time in awhile since I have read and reviewed stories! Thanks to this story, I think I'm back to being an active reader and reviewer of FanFiction!

I hope to see your next update! Please update soon! I'll be waiting! :)