Reviews for Chutes & Ladders
Ryoko05 chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
yes pleasant time...wait that wasn't sarcasm was it?
Ryoko05 chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
well Faith what did you expect.
Ryoko05 chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
awesome awesome ending. very sweet. I wish they could be like this forever...perpetual fluff :)
webber82 chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
I say you should feel good about it!

Also poor everyone and the mixed signals! You write it really well, by the way. :D

As for beta-ing ... I might be a giant sack of fail at it since I've never done it before (other than proofreading a few essays for friends), but I'd be willing to give it a go. Getting to read a fic before everyone else does fills me with glee.
texican chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
New reader here. So far Cordy seems to be the smart one here. I'm glad she's in F's corner. With Wesley and the council gunning for F she's gonna need all the help she can get. As for the fuffy, I'm enjoying your slow build. The denial is on point and maybe Faith can get Cordy to help make B super jealous. That would be wicked, but fun. ;) Please post more soon!
SwanQueenforever27 chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
definatly loving cordilia as annoying as she is to faith shes trying to help her get buffy

weasly mhm idk hes getting there hes kinda right on the line of likable and hateing rn but its getting interesting cant wait to see what he finds out in the file or what he does to try to convince her to work with the counsle
SheWhoHangsOutALotInCemeteries chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Tonight(Well, really early morning)I sat here and read every chapter you have so far and it's all AWESOME! I freakin' love it! You capture each character perfectly and your writing is great! I love when I read a story that can make me laugh and yours does the job. Oh, and I love how Cordy is kinda lookin' out for Faith p. Keep up the good work!
Sapphire Smoke chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Oh, Cordy being... Cordy. lol. Always entertaining. I seriously want to slap Buffy and Faith upside the head. And Wesley's father? Oh no. He's never been a fun guy... Eek.
webber82 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Short chapters are still chapters! :D Not hating either of them, but still cautious I think. Also, I can't wait to find out what Wes is reading AND to beat the crap out of Wes' dad!

Loved it! :D
femslashreader chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
good story..

wait for update
Sapphire Smoke chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
I'm kind of in love with this story. And FRIENDS? Ugh. *slaps both of them silly*

Can't wait for the next update!
Sapphire Smoke chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Oh god, this chapter is heart wrenching. You wrote Faith's breakdown so perfectly I was seriously about to cry. And Buffy thinking Faith only cares about getting more out of her? Gah. Damn. Okay, on to chapter three... lol
SwanQueenforever27 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
awesome story i love it i cant wait to see what happens next
fabutvs26 chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Aww "friends" as spike says they "will never be friends". I friggin love this story though, the tension, angst but over all cuteness that is Fuffy make for a great read! Your writing style and description help to do that too. I also enjoy how Cordy is so in-tune with all that's going on. Hope you update again soon cause I need another chapter, I'm addicted haha.
Saurus chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Excellent story! The "persona au gratin" made me laugh out loud too. )
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »