Reviews for Chutes & Ladders
fabutvs26 chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Yikes! Looks like someone's coming for Faithy. Oh well with the chosen two they won't get her anyway! Awesome update though I really like Buffy and Faith's dynamic and of course any story with the Cordy we all loved from early Buffy.
fivexfive chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
I'm pretty sure this is one of THE best stories I have read on here. I love love love the way you write. you have the dialogue down pat, very beleivable.

I'm incredibly impressed, and also looking forward to an update.

Awesome.
webber82 chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Ahh! Eliminated! Elimination is bad!

Also, "Although the incidence of injuries with barbecue forks had dropped off sharply since Fall of 1997" made me laugh out loud. :D
x.Miss.Attention.Span.x chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh, my gosh. This story is SO good so far.

I'm sorry it took me so long to write back, i forgot to check my email for a while

I finish school in about five days, and then I don't start again till January, and I must say from what I read I would be HONOURED to beta with this story if you still need assistance.

otherwise, this is marvolous from what I've read so far.

It's a little late, and all my assesment is coming due, so I'll have to continue reading this brilliant story later.

But for as much as I've read, everyone seems perfectly in character, I am utterly intrigued by the plot, and there were some brilliant and witty lines as well that had me very amused! :D
FlexibleFish chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Absolutely loved it! Do please continue! :) i like how you keep them in character.
FlyingFleshEater chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I just stumbled upon this and I really can't understand why you don't have more reviews. You have a great handle on the characterization and the relationships. I can't find any glaring errors, your story telling is solid, there's steady development. This is all around a good piece of writing. I look forward to reading more.
Imogene the Dancing Cow chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I plan to read your story when I get some time on my hands, but I did want to comment that Go Ask Malice isn't a bad book. You should consider reading it.

It manages to mostly avoid the typical Faith stereotypes that I so often see in fiction that isn't really found in canon. Like say, the extremely bad grammar, the cussing, and the excessive drinking and smoking (she only smoked in season seven!).

I do have some problems with it, however, one of them being the birthday. If Faith was born in 1980, that would make her older than Buffy. Yeah, sure, it's only by a month, but I always took Faith to be younger (and apparently so do most fic writers).

Excuse my ranting without even reading your story. I'm such a jerk. But check out the book if you have the time!
webber82 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Epic! I Checked my email before I was about to go to sleep, not expecting to find anything new and then I get this! So what if I only get five hours of sleep tonight? Definitely worth staying up to read. :D
missingviolet chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
ooh! awesome!

giles is so gonna get it! u made him so mean! thumbs up!
bonvieuxtemps chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I'm really enjoying this one, and I loved the way Buffy thought about Faith's safety first, instead of only worrying about those new feelings. Looking forward to the next update )
webber82 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Stupid Real Life! Always getting in the way of updates. :P
missingviolet chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
nice! i hope u update soon!

it's great that someone finally writes a faithy version.
webber82 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Ahaha "It was something bigger, like maybe pelicans." That made me laugh out loud. :D

'Nother chapter please!
webber82 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Well, I'd certainly like it if you kept writing this. :D Please don't be one of those authors who has an amazing first chapter and then just vanishes. Please? *hopes*
Beautiful Obliteration chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Read this on your blogspot and really enjoyed it. Happened upon it here and noticed no one had reviewed so thought I ought to. I'm really loving your take on season 3. You have the character interactions down really well, in fact the whole thing is very in line with the Whedon canon. Really enjoying the fuffy moments. Looking forward to seeing where you take it. Post more soon!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10