Reviews for Chutes & Ladders
0mniessence chapter 2 . 2/10
nooo buffy dont gay panic
0mniessence chapter 1 . 2/10
love it
traceuse chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Lol, also my last name is Nordstrom, and the Nordstrom demon analogy always makes my eyes bug out
traceuse chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
Everytime I read this fic, (third time BTW) I read the sentence "Dawn creeped through the curtains" and I'm like Dawn? Why is she in the curtains? Lol
Neveria chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Huh? When did Xander and Cordelia break up? I thought we skipped the cheating thing?

Anyway, cute story :-)
Daryl chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
great chapter, great story. that ending is very interesting :)
gwmclintock9 chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
kudos!
Daryl chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
this is a really good chapter
lemon-rind chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
I kept putting off reading this because I felt that it was going to have a horribly bleak ending, but I definitely am glad that I went ahead and decided to read it anyway. So much goodness in one place. Thank you for sharing this awesome story.
8Terry8 chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
This story made it instantly in my Top Ten Fuffy Fanfic List. The pace of the story is well done and the build up between Buffy and Faith feels very natural. There is also a nice amount of fighting going on between the two slayers. Not too much or too extreme (like actual fist fights). It makes sense though because in this story Faith didn't kill anybody and isn't evil. The adventure part of the story is also very well written and nicely interwoven with the romance part.
JeenyM871 chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
Plz do a sequel to this! 3 this story...
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Wow. This is the first multichapter fic I have read in a year, and I'm so glad I did.
The inFamous Muse chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
Man, that was amazing. I hope there is a sequel somewhere down the line.

Great job.

The inFamous Muse
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
Wonderful. You write like the characters are speaking through you. The dialogue is especially easy to read and compelling. A Sequel? Is there one already? I will check. If there isn't though, you need to get on that cause this deserves a follow up. Cheers.

-Bruteaous-
Bruteaous chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
Um, so I thought I already sent this review, but perhaps not...Anywhosal, this story was wonderful. One of the best Fuffy stories I have ever. The dialogue was so character specific that it was if they were all somehow channeling through you to get the jokes right and the innuendos and that is something to truly to be proud of, because it is definitely a hard thing to master, but I think you got it hands down. Also loved the Buffy and Faith relationship and how you wrote them and all of the other relationships so everyone gets some time in. No one is excluded. Is there to be a sequel to this? Just checked. Didn't see one, but I vote there should be one because this was a spectacular brand of awesomeness that deserves to be followed up on. I would like to see what your AU version of Seasons 4-7 would be like for these characters. Cheers.

-Bruteaous-