Reviews for Chutes & Ladders
xtvaddictx chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Umm... HOT! I hope we get some more of that in the next chapters ;) lol. I'm in love with this story. I know I keep telling you that, but hell everyone likes being blown up with reviews so why not?
xtvaddictx chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Yay! New Years! Yay they are FINALLY together! Just YAY all together! I loved this chapter even more-so than I do the others!

xtvaddictx chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Uh... A demon baby? Interesting lol. It was funny how they fought over who held him and surprising that Faith knew what she was doing. I loved the chapter, like I love the rest but I wish they would just kiss and make up already! Geez! lol
xtvaddictx chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Just want to say that I absolutely adore the way you portray all the characters; once again. It's like I'm sitting here actually watching the show happen right in front of my face. You write Cordelia so well too! I laughed nearly the whole chapter, until the Wesley part happened. I surely hope he can convince Faith to agree with the council. We all know what happens if she doesn't :/
xtvaddictx chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
This is getting ridiculous! These damn teenage slayers are so frikkin stubborn! I swear they just need to get together already! Once again; I applaud you for this brilliant chapter. You're such a great writer, and you inspire me as a writer to do better! Thanks.
xtvaddictx chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Another excellent chapter. I really am loving every minute that I spend reading this story. It's so detailed. You portray the characters so well, even Giles and that my friend is hard to manage. Trust me. Good job! Very good job!
xtvaddictx chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
This story just gets better and better really! I don't want to blow up your reviews or anything, so I'll be sure to comment every few chapters to let you know that I am still reading and loving the story even more each chapter. You really have out-done yourself. You should be proud!
xtvaddictx chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Thank God everyone is okay. I really, really, REALLY love this story! It's honestly the best I've read in a while!
xtvaddictx chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
It's been a while since I read a good Fuffy fic. This is freaking perfect! One of the best I've ever read and I'm only on chapter 2! You are an amazing writer. You portray the characters so well. I just love where this is going. Reading on.
Nayas-Wankys chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
oh my god this was amazing like seriously! I CAN"T BELIEVE ALL OF THIS! you're so talented and this piece of writing is just bloody brilliant and i just ugh. LOVED IT! 3
SilentlySlaying chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
That was a good blend of funny, sweet and awkward. Oh, and occasionally just a teensy bit wrong as well ("Bet Angel didn't make her moan like that."), which kinda made me snort a little.
SilentlySlaying chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
The Brachen baby made for some amusing interactions between Buffy and Faith. I think those two as a parental unit would be a guaranteed disaster from the beginning though. :p I thought for a moment Doyle was going to appear (Though why he'd be living in a cave in Sunnydale I have no idea...)

The Slayer flashbacks are cool, though that second one raised a bunch of questions which I guess won't get answered (Which is fine as it's not really the point of the scene – just left me curious about what was actually going on there).

That party game had a slightly unhealthy dose of cattiness, with Oz the only one managing to play nice, which is completely believable. So much baggage between them all. And it led smoothly to a nice scene between Buffy and Faith at the end. Your Faith thoughts on Buffy are always sweet. Ones like “It didn't sound so bad. Not when she had Buffy wrapped in her arms, grinning that cheesy little grin of hers.” They do a really good job of getting across Faith's affection.
SilentlySlaying chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
At first glance Cordelia/Faith is an odd choice for a friendship (Did they ever actually speak a direct word to each other in the show?), but you make it work really well. Probably something to do with the fact that the first conversation here is so wonderful. It's also a nice way of giving Faith an outlet.

“Still hating Wesley? Cordelia?”

Gasp! Banish the thought.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
this chapter is amazingly brilliant, your depiction of the fragility of Faiths inner securities whilst being fed by a demon was absolutely intense and beautiful at the same time
SilentlySlaying chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Sneaky curve ball at the start. I saw red-headed girl and I immediately thought Willow was in trouble.

Speaking of which, poor Willow. I didn't think about what her reaction to finding out about Buffy and Faith would be, but it made complete sense given that she already thought she was being replaced. Also, poor Faith, and poor Buffy to boot. That went downhill fast, and nobody had even been at the wine yet.

Brilliant idea for Faith's gift. I don't think we actually found out what she got Buffy or Joyce in the show, but it couldn't have been as awesome as Fangworth.

Hee. Giles and Wesley spending Christmas together. 3