Reviews for Chutes & Ladders
SilentlySlaying chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Good first chapter. Well written dialogue and description, and a nice basis for a story.

I liked Willow's awkwardness around Faith, and hah at Faith not needing any convincing to hit Buffy. At least she didn't aim for her face. :p
astarvingwriter chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
This is a great story! Will there be a sequel?
SpySkater chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
4:55. Figured I'd continue my late night tradition. *gasp* No you didn't end it like that! No way! Ugh! Oh, and I love the paranoia chapters. Those were so awesome! Buffy, Faith, and Joyce made those for me. Imagine if Sarah and Eliza had actually acted that. *sigh* I shall dream. Great story!
SpySkater chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
4:50 in the morning. Why do I always read this so late? Man, I love it. The whole past situation with Buffy was a very fun and interesting idea. And if course, her birthday is cursed. It had to happen. I still love the developing relationship between Faith and Cordy. Best friends, for real. I can't wait to see how the mayor plays into this! I'm almost caught up!
SpySkater chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
4:22am. I really should be sleep, but I kept saying, "one more chapter!" Finally! The Slayers have gotten something together. A very happy new year. And I have to say I LOVE the Cordy/Faith friendship. I think they could have gotten along in the series after Faith's rehabilitation. Glad you have that in here. And I also love that Cordy has been supportive of Faith/Buffy before anyone even knew something was going down. Hopefully I'll completely catch up soon.
Infinii chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
I knew it. S
twin who likes to travel chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
The last three chapters were good too. It was a nice way to end this one. But can I rightfully assume there will be a sequel? It's cool either way.
kelevra2510 chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
What a cheeky ending! Loved it! I hope u keep writing Buffy centered fanfic. It's the only way I get my fix of Buffy! Good luck with allcyour future writing!
Ryoko05 chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
one chapter left...oh no :(
lil-ying-fa chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
awesome
Healer chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
YAY! Doyle's fine! I was really worried about him. And Faith's fine too. I wonder, though, did they manage to keep it quiet in order to avoid Joyce hearing Buffy being an adult?

I can understand though why Faith would be reluctant to both, believe that someone might actually love her, and to admit to loving someone.

You've earned your reviewes from me again!

Have a nice week!

HEALER
kelevra2510 chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
Woo! That was hott! Im really happy you decided to finish this story. It's one of my favorite Buffy/Faith story. Hope to read more soon!
Kell1310 chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
really good read
Healer chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Your punishment from me is temporary on hold, which is why I am reviewing this chapter.

It was quite a strong one I must tell you, Faith's inner battle with her 'paranoia' is not to far from reality, in the sense that those are reasonable fears considering her past.

You managed to make me cry along with her and I almost gave in to the paranoia wishing she would actually set off and not drink the potion (which in my case might have made me close the tab and stop reading).

All in all, amazing chapter.

So, not that I wrote what was on my mind, we're back to no more reviews for you until further notice. )
etherealpuppy chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
excellent chapter paranoia arc is very well done, really captured the crazy.

is it just me or are there some elements from the season 3 episode "Earshot" thrown in there?
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »