Reviews for At the moment of parting
FluxBlade chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Yep, I could so see Soren being one of the few that would pick up on Ike leaving. Though I would expect Ike to say something to his sister. With how important his family was to him, leaving her without a clue...

Anyways, I liked the fic seeing it from Soren's view, as it shows a bit on how Soren is really dependent on Ike, while Ike does not get as much emotional support.

Thank you for the wonderful fic.
IsaDaYDrEaMer chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Ha, you never told me you publish this one. But giving my mind, i think is good, sad, so sad; and i hate you for making Soren stay, so you better make a sequel for this sad thing. But honestly, good fic, nice writting, awsome as always.
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
World needs more SorenIke friendship :) Good story! Liked the emotion and the use of parentheses.
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
YAY a SOren and Ike friendship fic! And a really good one too! That was so sad and awesome at the same time! Great work I loved it!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Ike would never leave Soren all alone in my opinion; he's too nice for that. So the next morning Ike is saying, "Come on Soren, we have to leave" and then Soren is saying, "What?" and blankly staring.

Very sad story however.