Reviews for My Poor Sick Misaki
No One Knows chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I loved it. It was amazing, not too long, not too short, just perfect. Though I would have loved the details of the sex scene XP But overall it was awesome, loved the storyline.
AtomicVendetta chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
the suspence of how usagi worried on his fever and how hiroki sort of helped was really good, keep it up :))))
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Awww so cute! I loved both one-shots! Loved your story
Pyon Pyon chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Waaaa! you are SO good at writing! i mean it! plz write again soon!
chocolover 'o chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
oh my god, i love your story so much. thanks for giving me some inspiration about Misaki!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Chapter 3 :]
Weird dog chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
i liked both . it was interesting and the detail helped me imagine it , thank you.
Butterfree chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Aw, how cute! I love how you didn't overanalyze any emotions or made the characters too overdramatic. They both seemed really focus on the sickness which really expresses how much they care for each other. I kinda picture Misaki offering to stay with Usagi in the tub rather than having to be asked though.

Thanks for the read! ~ CupidKirby
DemeRain chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Its cute and sweet. And don't worry, a fanfic can never be too long as long as it is telling a good story. This is most certainly good.
violetdusk12 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Okay I laughed so hard when Misaki said "Oh. My .God. He didn't try to molest me! He's dying!" part! Brilliant! :D Favorite line EVAH!
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
heehee cute
EnchantingNightmares chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Adorable. Completely and Utterly adorable.

- .:StargazersHourglass:. -
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Aw this was so sweet!
Luraji chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Um, just so you know, your not suppose to put a sick person in cold water, even if their fever is going up. Its like sitting in a bath of ice water, not very enjoyable, plus it makes the immune system worse. What you want to do is put them in warm water, like room temp, but not to hot, cause that wont do anything.
alienapple chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
IT IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT!