Reviews for Frozen
pipinheart chapter 1 . 4/6
A nice piece. Loved Sam taking care of Dean.
Awwww! Sam and Dean! Cute! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You know, ever since I watched the show I thought the crew hated women because most girls in the show die.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I thought it's something to do with Demon...! Guess not. or at least, not revealed yet...

I always like when Sammy panicked and worried to death about Dean! And when he called Bobby! XD

Another nice one!
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Thanks a lot now i not only have a thing for Hurt!Dean Protective!Sam but for Cold!Dean to!
Dang it now i wanna go find something where Dean like falls through a frozen lake or something a long those lines & Sam freaking out about him catching hypothermia or something...but knowing my luck id actually find a good one with lots of H/C & it would be Whincest X[
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was a good story Caring sam and frozen dean is so cute huddled under all those blankets
Night Silver chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Okay, I most certainly like your writing style. It's got an elegance to it and picturing what you write is very easy.
dominique chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
amei
Angry Princess chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hey,this was kool. I see u love reading & writing superantural novels! Well that's great because this new site is looking for eager fanfic writers that love vampires, werewolves, supernatural & just plain old chatting in discussion. Join today :D thanks Please join & spread the word!
Angry Princess chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
hey, i see you love 2 watch read & write Supernatural fics you can go here and post up some new ones & start discussions on just about anything as well. great fic keep it up :d
marinawings chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Lovely story here! Once again, you do a fantastic job of capturing the characters of our boys. I love the part about the hair color! I can just see (and hear) that happening! And you do a great job of describing the creepy convenience store and the meat freezer.

Of course, I especially love the brother-ness that results from Dean's near-death experience. That just can't be beat. Wonderful story!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love this, Poor Dean, all cold and shivery ... bliss!
NikaDex chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
what a lovely story! loved all of it! :) :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I LOVED this! I cannot get enough of hypothermic!Dean. And, having recently written a story with frozen!Dean myself, I know it's extremely hard to get the brothers to huddle together for warmth without taking them out of character. Bravo! You did a great job with it!

I'm adding this one to my faves! :)
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, I'm cold just thinking about it! Poor Dean! Great story! )

Miss Dassy