Reviews for A Pound of Cure
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is great!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Darn good portrayal of what was going through House's mind. Good job.
noavail4 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Nice. You have a strong, believable voice as a writer in this one. Good use of small, telling details when describing why House wouldn't want to return to his apartment.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
After I saw that episode I was hoping to see a fic about it. So thanks. :) I was freaking out when Wilson told House to leave. It was so wrong. You could tell how much House wanted to stay. Great job!
smiddlecn chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Thank you for being a writer who recognized that Wilson was not doing happy backflips over the idea of ousting House from the apartment (condo?).

Marvelous story. I like how you got into House's mind and came out with the real reason behind why he was determined to confront the neighbor. The couch scene was wonderfully written...I could vividly see them there together.
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
OMG! A 6.4 fic! I LOVED this episode so much! Wilson was devastated to let House go and damn House if he was going to let a grumpy bastard destroy the safe haven he had built while living with the one person who can understand him and let him be himself.

Love your fic because it fills in the blanks and shows House as wicked as always but determined to do whatever it takes to stay by Wilson's side!

It was great, really!

:D
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Very nicely written. Thanks for sharing.
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Beautiful piece! I had the exact same feeling, that it was SO unfair to put all those stones in House'S way just when he was feeling better and the moving out thing WOULD have destroyed him! He had no other choice, really. BUT it was insane and I DID think for a moment they'd turned him into a psychopathic sociopath in Mayfield.

heidi
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm happy to find an author who has the same take on Tyrant that I do. I love how you fit the story into the spaces the show left, giving us a vastly improved version of the episode.