Reviews for Kinship
Crims chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Athelstan-era England was Christian. Pre-Alfred England was Christian as well, in fact. That was probably one of the major issues during the Saxon kingdoms' wars against the Great Heathen Army.
FrenchieFie chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wooooh I made an account, so I can finally put this story on alerts! Ill be hoping for an update! ;D
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I love stories about the history along with fluff/angst. haha you're going great! Can't wait to read more!
Emily nyaaaa 3 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Yay! This is an amazing story, and Im really glad that you updated! ;D I hope you continue to do as suchah, I love how I can be learning history and squealing all at once! ;D
Okami Tabor chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
This is a very nice story, and I am immensely amused with how you fit the historical references in so well. It can be said that you have a wonderful project on hand, and I am eager to see how far you go with this. Thank you for a wonderful read.
me malum chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Squee!

Biggest grin on my face when I'd realised you'd updated! Little England is still awesome, and Spain brought into it nicely.

I just love the way you actually make it historical, and manage to keep eveyone in character. I think I've said it before... but it's as true both times.

And it didn't read rushed. I thought the pace was going on nicely, even as you said you wanted to get to later history.

Can't wait for next bit!
s2lou chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Why Napoleon before the 1700s? The First French Empire wasn't till the 1800s, if I recall well? (And I should—I'm French.)

Other than this, lovely chapter. I love your Spain. The way England sees through him, as well, is very striking.
unestel chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Thank you, that is awesome.

I love the War of Roses very very very much XD!
Kanki Youji chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
... so that's why his food fails?

Because, really, English food is NOT that bad. Truly. *is a fan of it and will stand by this as long as she can*

Ah, I am enjoying this very much...
Kanki Youji chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
... FRANCE!

That bastard. *sigh* I'll forgive the bloody frog in a minute though. I can't help it!
MullerRice chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
:O I really like this! Please update soon (:
Nerica chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
ooh interesting, wanna read more P
s2lou chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
You've actually given a funny, credible, FrUk-ish background to England's terrible cooking habits.

... Wow. Just... wow.
me malum chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Wicked- so glad I found a good fic about their older history!

Love the way you styled the Norman Conquest into it.
Oshawotter chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
France, how could you? D:

I love this story. But these cliffhangers make me sad.