Reviews for Because We'll Always be Comrades
Aeruthin chapter 24 . 9/13/2010
Next chap will be the last? :( I really do wonder how this all's gonna end...

I'll miss Estelle:)

Does Kratos' house still exist in the TOS timeline? If so, it would be fun having him come there with Lloyd or something and remembering it all:P

Well, anyway, I look forward to the last chappie!

Update soon;)
Aeruthin chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review! You even updated already!

Well, I'll give you two reviews as well:)

And so they are all prisonors now, eh? Even Kratos is trapped with his high rank and all. At times like this I bet he would like to have an normal, peaceful life:P Estelle's more free than he is at the moment. But indeed, what can she do? Hurry Estelle! think of something and get yourself and Kratos out of there!
Aeruthin chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
Wow, that was quick! I really liked the part about Martel and baby Mithos. Though it's hard to imagine him innocent and cute... And Kratos' first lessonsxD Update soon again!
Aeruthin chapter 21 . 7/4/2010
very good i'm glad you updated again:P Poor Yuan...:(

Update soon!
Aeruthin chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
So, Yuan is in a bit of a surprise, isn't he? I'll can imagine what Mai was like, when Noishe came to get Estelle. He can be scary if he wants to, I suppose... Those evil big ears... xD

As for the picture, it's very nicely drawn Kratos is relly pissed of, isn't he? haha

Please update soon!
Secondhand Soul chapter 20 . 5/24/2010
And so... they meet! Yuan trying to figure out Kratos... how exiting!
Secondhand Soul chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
UPDATE! I need to know what Kratos does to Yuan when he finds out!
Aeruthin chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
I wonder how Kratos will react... Probably he WILL kill them for kidnapping EstellexD Update again soon!
Aeruthin chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
yeay! you updated! So Yuan has joined the party, eh? Update soon again!
Aeruthin chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
Very good. You captured Estelle's emotions very well. I could really well imagine how the ticking could drive her mad:P Update soon!
Aeruthin chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
Interesting... update soon.
Symphoniafan chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Again with the characterization. You will probably hear this from me a lot, but nothing gives me more pleasure than to read and follow a character's development.

Both Martel and Kratos have this almost eerie feel to them. As I have said before I can picture them as teenagers, but I hear adult voices coming from them. It is very similar to how I view Lloyd's almost frightening change in the game. When you look back and see how far he came from a immature rash boy, to a believed and respected leader even by his elders.

You will have to bear with me, because I tend to ramble in reviews occasionally. :) But what I want to say, Kratos' and Martel's actions, comforting Mithos and being distracted like a motherly figure and Kratos cutting down the bodies and in the end burying them, intrigued me greatly.

Estelle, although her scene was short, still created interested. I am extremely glad that you continue to write this, despite the lack of reviews. It really deserves many more. But as I was saying. You managed to switch Estelle back into her child-like innocence again, and rather smoothly. In the previous chapters you could almost forget that she is a young girl by her train of thought. But then again, young childern do tend to think deeply at times. She actually reminded me of my little brother who is only six. Almost the same concept of deep thinking in childern.

Well it is rather late. I shall continue with the next chapters at a later date.

Keep up the fantastic work and never get discouraged. You have a wonderful and talented way of writing. I would be disappointed to not be able to continue reading this.

Till next time.
Symphoniafan chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Normally I don't do this if I have fallen behind in reviewing stories and I simply review the latest chapter. However, I believe this story deserves it.

I love Kratos' character. You paint the perfect image of a struggling teen/young adult forced to mature much quicker than he should. I have no trouble seeing him as young, even though his personality has already started to mirror his older one.

It is the same with girl I assume is Martel. You give a direct, yet open character for her, structuring her personality, yet still keeping most of it a mystery. It was in the way she talked and her appeal to Kratos to help her.

Estelle is another thing. She is becoming quite defined as a main character, but I am ever curious of what he role will be in the end. But in the mean time, I do enjoy her inner conflicts, even when it is something as simple as meeting Noishe.

The ending caught me off guard a little. The descriptions actually gave off a sobering feeling as I read it, which I greatly enjoy when reading stories. It defnitely made me want to read more, but at the same time, made me feel uncertain about the backstory to those unknown victims.

Till next time.
Aeruthin chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
Cute! A small happy family, for as long as it last:) Update soon!
Aeruthin chapter 14 . 12/26/2009
NOISHE! yeay! nice chap, update soon.