Reviews for Mystery Halloweekend
Hermiones Quill 94 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
You know? I'm kinda hoping that the bombardment of emails in you inbox of reviews ( :D ) is gonna persuade you to write more...I obviously like the big brother one best out of that and this one (scary stories...eeeppp, but I really like this one too! you're such a versatile writer! *subscribes to story alert in hope* Please write more soon!
This Story Of Ours chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Hey, i loved it!

Update soon?

Ellex
TomatinaLover chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
this is a brilliant story i actually remember being in a really creepy hotel when i was little, my family and i were the only ppl there, and i remember i was on high alert the whole time we were there, i was super afraid of the creepy butler, and i thought of that creepy butler when i read your story!

haha! u have GOTTA finish this )
silentdreamsinthisheartx chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Please please please update this when you can :)
Geekquality chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
heyy i luv this story and i cant wait till next halloween wher i can finish this storyy!

if u still need some ideas, you can always PM me sometime :)
watermoon12 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
for ur unfinished stories maybe you could like take turns in writing them. like write one new ch one day, then the next day do a different story and so on. but i hope you finish this one. its really good.
xChanny13x chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I know I'm only on the 1st chapter but I already really like it :) There is a lot of potential for a great story
DisforDasey chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I vote for continuing this one and/or Big Brother because these are seriously like the best SWAC stories out there. But I think you should do whatever is best! I know college is really stressful and you shouldn't feel pressured to always update or anything :D
Kagome778 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
you better keep writing missy! i wanna know what happens next
b-Kaz chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
wow...

you are gonna have a lot of catching up to do!

I haven't finished catchingup ...i just sorta gave up!

but you used to spend a lot of time with fanfic so you'll probably be able do it quite easily! :)

for BB-TCE competition ideas:

-the person to eat 5 cow testacles first ...random, i know

-(let me tell you, i love this next idea) They all have tanks and have to lay in it, with their palms and heads always touching the "ground". Every 15 minutes, a special snake trainer would add a snake on top of them. (yes, they were given jumpsuits and swimmers masks before they got into the tank) lol

don't ask me where i got that idea from..to be honest i think it might be inspired from a tv show/film/book...i don't know. but the word competition brought that to mind...yes random again!

hope this long "review helped you! ;)

now im off to go do your poll ;)
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Sorry I cant really tell you what to do because I dont know :)
maddiecggleek chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Haha, we're both coming back from the dead! I understand how you've been, I've been the same, except, I've been juggling ridiculous amounts of homework for a junior, a play in which i'm the lead, captain of colorguard, secretary of french club, and i think thats it...haha. welcome back!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
XD Yeah-you still have to write that SWAC resume ;) Just kidding-how hilarious is that? I find your last tweet on twitter to say of a twitterbreak adn I'm wondering what for and then I check my email to find alerts from you and go "Oh".

FINISH THE STORY! You don't have to finish the Halloween story now-perhaps next Halloween (or summer if you have more time) so this story could be on hiatus, but PLEASE not Big Brother! I saw you updated but I'm too scared to see if it's an author's note. Do you know for the past 2 weeks, every single freakin' day I'm wondering if you'll continue BB? I know I keep forgetting to tell you that, but it's true. I love that story so much since it's completely original!

Ooh! I like Camera Confessions-was it sparked by the season finale?

And yes-I will definitely try to help for BB-Teen Celeb Edition for competition ideas. Starting tomorrow D Cuz I have an essay to type now, but I will definitely come up with something so that the story may live!

Wollywood was a 'she'? Whoa! She did a REALLY good job impersonating a guy, and get in Chad's POV!

O.o -I forgot you had a collab, lol.

? Why Sentiments and then BB? ( haha, just kidding (not really, but I won't tell you )) I'll take whatever you give us cuz you are our CULT LEADER!

You were in a sour mood! AWH! I HATE being too busy with school work to not notice-grr, I'm so sorry for being a horrible (online) friend!
24QueenMo chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Arg. I really like this story. Anyway good to hear from you. It's been forever. I can't wait to read your new story!
go forth chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
NO! COME BACK TO ME!

*sniff sniff* I miss you! But its okay, cause I haven't been writing at all these days (hence the absence of your bday fic, sorry about that BTW). Ah well. Can't wait till you write for this again! Talk to me? (: