Reviews for Puck's Girl
SammiLoves2Write chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Awe I loved this! UPDATE!
-Sammi
Be Quiet 1 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Awwwww stop it... I mean seriously stop... I 'm getting sick over here.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
FINALLY
Be Quiet 1 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Oh my God if he keeps doubting things om goin to punch him.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Yeah... hopefully
Be Quiet 1 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Shes getting all rachelly
Twihardtothecore chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Awww thats so sweet. I wish they would give puck more scences on glee though. Oh and maybe puckleberry will happen in nyc
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
i love it! great story!
SoUsay234 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
It's a good story. Chapter 10 left me wandering though...
hsmrmae chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
I loved it :)
kazorashi chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Awwhhh... That was just so... Awwwwh... Puck was so cute blabbering and... Awwhh... Awhhh, awwwh! That's just so... Awwwhhhh, so sweet and adorable and cute and somewhat (I admit) sexy in the end. At the Point, lol(:! But this is just an "Awwwwhhhh" fic, know what I'm saying? They're so! AWWWHHHHH! xD
browneyedbrunette chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
OK, so this story- LOVE! Thank you! But is the Finnster gonna do anything about it? Thats the question of the hour.
Lynden22299 chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Sorry that I haven't been reviewing each chapter of the story, but if I read a lot of it continuously, I like to just review at end with my general thoughts. It's a terrific story that's easy to fall in love with. However, are you finished with it? It has a cute ending for Puck and Rachel, but in the earlier chapter, Finn stated that he still would try to get Rachel back, and I would like to see that. But, if you are done with the story, may you please mark it as complete so I'm not waiting for the chapter that may never come? But for thougts about the story, I think that it really does show the complexeties of Rachel's and Puck's characters, without overdoing it. I especially love the Quinn/Artie subplot because it gives us variety from the drama and replaces it with a more adorable and whimsical feel that makes you smile. GREAT STORY!
PoliVamp chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
I want more! MORE!

Seriously, this is an excellent fic, Great job on all the characters. And I'm totally an Artie/Quinn shipper between this and your other Glee fics.
cmv88 chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Today I have read both Finn's Girl and Puck's Girl. I think they are amazing I can 't wait to find out what happens, between Puck and Rachel, the situation with Finn, and even the Quinn/Artie thing. Please update soon!