Reviews for Complicated
falling into heaven chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ah, I loved it! you so nailed Dean and Jaimie, and how stupid they both are. And stubborn.

Please write more?

Anna :)
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved this episode even though I was dissapointed when Dean and Jaimie broke up. I haven't finished watching the season yet...

This was to me perfectly in character, and captured their feelings so well. It was brillian! I loved it! You're a very talanted writer!

This was simple, yet seemed to capture all the complications of thier feelings to one another!

You are amazing! Keep up the amazing work!
Rorylie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is so good.

I'd love to see where you take them, I hope you decide to write it.
yohanita21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Well, now that season one is over and Scott is no longer in the picture, they should get back together, or at least own up to their feelings for one another! You know that in season two they're gonna start sleeping together again! So you might as well plot it out, before it actually happens! Please, i wanna see Bendis happy, or at least getting the girl!
Enigma493 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Your authors note makes me sad...i liked your thoughts on jaimie coming over...not so much the "happily" ever after but maybe a rockily ever after...lol...PLEASE WRITE MORE D/J SON! :)
nolechic512 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aw. poor Dean. thats depressing. but i loved it regardless. hope you decide to write another story.