Reviews for Scarlet
timanalein chapter 15 . 8/19
you totally snatched from white collar but that is fine with me xD
I'm sure glad I'm reading this as completed; the suspense is palpable.
Awwwwwww
Jiya chapter 8 . 7/8
I love ur stories
Mia chapter 28 . 5/30
Love this story. Thanks a lot!
Emma1234567 chapter 28 . 5/13
that was an amazing story. I loved it so so much. keep writing amazing.
Severussnapeismybff chapter 3 . 5/3
Hi im rereading this and I just wanted to tell you how much I still love it and I also wanted to apologize for my godawful reviews when I was like 12 please don’t hold them against me lol. You’re writing is amazing.
Su.Lecue chapter 28 . 4/30
great story! some action! started with hate love romance which I think is the most passionate your of love! and the cases were interesting and well described
Lanigra25 chapter 28 . 3/14
I just love this story. Second time I have read it and fell in love all over again. I love this Edward and Bella
pattybgreen chapter 20 . 3/6
:))))!:P THANKS SO MUCH!
pattybgreen chapter 19 . 3/6
SO WHILE THE HOTNESS OF THIS CHAPTER WARRANTS THE EXCITEMENT OF SHOUTIING, THE CAPS ARE ACTUALLY SO I CAN SEE WHAT I AM TYPING WITH MY POOR OLD EYES.
pattybgreen chapter 17 . 3/6
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I WONDER IF YOU STILL READ THE REVIEWS AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME HAS PASSED FROM WHEN IT WAS COMPLETED. PATTY
I. LOVE. THIS. SO. FUCKING. MUCH. It's even better than some books I've spend my own money for. Including Twilight. I left like hgegbytfkjojppiaads every time I read another chapter. Congrats! :{)
M chapter 28 . 2/25
I absolutely love this story! I have reread it so many times! Thank you! :D
Jean Driver chapter 28 . 1/22
Really enjoyed this story of Edward and Scarlett, aka Bella! I hope you are still writing fan fiction because you have brought such a wonderful aspect to our favorite couple! Thank you so much!
7,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »