Reviews for Scarlet
Anonymous chapter 27 . 7/13
Sorry but I wish Bella wasn’t so idk how to say it...I wanted her to leave Ed forever lmao.
Kristie20 chapter 28 . 6/26
Wow! Amazing story. You've described everything in detail, be it the crimes or the mindset of people around. I've stumbled upon it so late, but I'm happy to have finally finished reading it in just one day! You should definitely publish it. I even wanted to watch a movie made out of these characters. Thank you for sharing!
Payton79 chapter 28 . 6/14
Great story. I loved reading it
AnnaCarol1003 chapter 28 . 4/18
I can’t tell you how much I love this story. It’s so well written and exciting. I’ve read it multiple times and always love it. Thanks for sharing :)
Click57 chapter 28 . 4/6
Woohoo, great story! Pacing of the Epilogue was a little abrupt at the end end but overall this was super. This would make a great movie :)
alainaroullier chapter 28 . 3/8
Fun! Love the epi.
alainaroullier chapter 13 . 3/7
I love love love this story! I’m picturing what Bella is doing and I’m laughing my ass off!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 28 . 1/13
Super story. Just 2 questions : why bella doesn’t question the recording in Aro’s office? How bizarre jacob has access to it...
Second question how is it possible with the amount she has stolen that she doesn’t do any time in jail?
Gemm13 chapter 26 . 12/7/2019
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2019
I knew it was Aro, that shady mofo
Zveka chapter 28 . 11/4/2019
Excellent story :) thanks for sharing
ClaceLover08 chapter 28 . 9/17/2019
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have a Beautiful Son
booklover2314 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Awesome story. Highly recommend. I've read it multiple times throughout the years. Bella is very entertaining and there's some decent character growth thrown in for both of them. Ending is cute.
cullen2798 chapter 28 . 5/16/2019
Been wanted to read this for a while and I’m glad I finally did! Btw the heists were all amazingly creative, and really well written!
Tanr chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
I remember readying this story and loving it! Don't think I left a review before..
7,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »