Reviews for Scarlet
All of your stories are incredible! This story is completely enticing (so much that I'm postponing my work just to read it). I loved every bit of reading it, but I have a question. How do you write about the theft? It is absolutely fascinating the way you've written. Your other story, Guardian Agent, too was remarkable. I would love to read other stories from you!
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/25
Fantastic story, thanks for sharing!
Rose chapter 28 . 2/21
loved the story!
História linda e perfeita
daphnie chapter 28 . 10/17/2020
Cute story. Probably not the story for someone who appreciate accuracy of facts and prefer more realistic depictions of how agencies like FBI may function though
SapphireBlue2007 chapter 28 . 10/17/2020
That was more amazing than Guardian Agent!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 7/13/2020
Sorry but I wish Bella wasn’t so idk how to say it...I wanted her to leave Ed forever lmao.
Kristie20 chapter 28 . 6/26/2020
Wow! Amazing story. You've described everything in detail, be it the crimes or the mindset of people around. I've stumbled upon it so late, but I'm happy to have finally finished reading it in just one day! You should definitely publish it. I even wanted to watch a movie made out of these characters. Thank you for sharing!
Payton79 chapter 28 . 6/14/2020
Great story. I loved reading it
AnnaCarol1003 chapter 28 . 4/18/2020
I can’t tell you how much I love this story. It’s so well written and exciting. I’ve read it multiple times and always love it. Thanks for sharing :)
Click57 chapter 28 . 4/6/2020
Woohoo, great story! Pacing of the Epilogue was a little abrupt at the end end but overall this was super. This would make a great movie :)
alainaroullier chapter 28 . 3/8/2020
Fun! Love the epi.
alainaroullier chapter 13 . 3/7/2020
I love love love this story! I’m picturing what Bella is doing and I’m laughing my ass off!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 28 . 1/13/2020
Super story. Just 2 questions : why bella doesn’t question the recording in Aro’s office? How bizarre jacob has access to it...
Second question how is it possible with the amount she has stolen that she doesn’t do any time in jail?
Gemm13 chapter 26 . 12/7/2019