Reviews for Scarlet
Mirksaz chapter 28 . 3/27
Great story. I loved this Bella. She was so different from anything I've read before. Digging the smart thief type.
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 28 . 1/31
It's really unusual of me to review every few chapters, normally I just complete the entire story and leave a big review in the end. But this story is different.
It's February 2022 today, I read Guardian Agent exactly a year ago sometime around this time, but it was on wattpad. That was the first ever story I read where Bella was a kickass awesome agent, my obsession with those kind of fics like fbi bella/edward or undercover agent stories, it all started after reading your fic.
I'm so glad I found this fic yesterday, it was a full roller coaster ride that I loved. Thank you so much for writing this, hope you're alright.
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 28 . 1/31
Wow
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 13 . 1/31
Ooooh Edward seems impressed by Scarlet
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 11 . 1/31
Whaaaaaaaat-
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 10 . 1/31
This doesn't make any sense... what is Scarlet thinking, turning herself in...?
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 7 . 1/30
Damn I love this biker Bella
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 1/30
I wonder how these 2 would get together in the later chapters... off to read chapter 6 now!
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 5 . 1/30
Oh my god, Bella is one badass chick. Edward running after his car sent me laughing my butt off- must be my broke sense of humour.
Already so in love with the story after reading the first five chapters!
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 3 . 1/30
Holy hell this is fuckin awesome, that was so damn cunning of her-
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 1/30
Guardian Agent was amazing and I regret not checking whether you had any other stories like it. But- I just came across this and finished reading the first chapter and damnnn I'm intrigued! It's 1:30 AM but I don't want to stop reading, now that I'm curious to see what happens next, see ya in my next review :p
thelightnina chapter 28 . 1/21
This really should’ve been rated T, not M. there are no lemons in this. The M is really not necessary.
AbK chapter 28 . 11/18/2021
Fabulous thank you abk
Ifenthia chapter 28 . 11/11/2021
Love it!
atouchofcitron chapter 26 . 8/8/2021
GODDDDDDD she's so freaking hypocritical in this chapter that it was so difficult to get through without wanting to throw my phone across the room. i love the blend of crime and romance of this story so far. but her major failing was placing so much trust in edward, only to feel betrayed by him even though she was working herself back up to dropping his ass to get what she wanted while never revealing her name, her past, her whole goal of getting the file, was just beyond frustrating. edward had to make a tough decision and given what he's had to work with, he's been a saint. love this story so far, just needed to vent.
7,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »