Reviews for Scarlet
Mia chapter 28 . 5/30
Love this story. Thanks a lot!
Emma1234567 chapter 28 . 5/13
that was an amazing story. I loved it so so much. keep writing amazing.
Severussnapeismybff chapter 3 . 5/3
Hi im rereading this and I just wanted to tell you how much I still love it and I also wanted to apologize for my godawful reviews when I was like 12 please don’t hold them against me lol. You’re writing is amazing.
Su.Lecue chapter 28 . 4/30
great story! some action! started with hate love romance which I think is the most passionate your of love! and the cases were interesting and well described
Lanigra25 chapter 28 . 3/14
I just love this story. Second time I have read it and fell in love all over again. I love this Edward and Bella
pattybgreen chapter 20 . 3/6
:))))!:P THANKS SO MUCH!
pattybgreen chapter 19 . 3/6
SO WHILE THE HOTNESS OF THIS CHAPTER WARRANTS THE EXCITEMENT OF SHOUTIING, THE CAPS ARE ACTUALLY SO I CAN SEE WHAT I AM TYPING WITH MY POOR OLD EYES.
pattybgreen chapter 17 . 3/6
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I WONDER IF YOU STILL READ THE REVIEWS AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME HAS PASSED FROM WHEN IT WAS COMPLETED. PATTY
I. LOVE. THIS. SO. FUCKING. MUCH. It's even better than some books I've spend my own money for. Including Twilight. I left like hgegbytfkjojppiaads every time I read another chapter. Congrats! :{)
M chapter 28 . 2/25
I absolutely love this story! I have reread it so many times! Thank you! :D
Jean Driver chapter 28 . 1/22
Really enjoyed this story of Edward and Scarlett, aka Bella! I hope you are still writing fan fiction because you have brought such a wonderful aspect to our favorite couple! Thank you so much!
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
Great story great idea great writing great characters! :{D
liatb01 chapter 28 . 11/26/2017
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your words.
sanutazwrites chapter 28 . 11/13/2017
One of the best stories I've read here on ffnet. Its absolutely captivating. I'm reading this for the second time and its still just as interesting and good as before. I absolutely love this story. Thank you sharing.
stz
Valya 001 chapter 28 . 10/30/2017
a great story. I truly loved this one...it was such a different fanfic compared to others, that I was really curious to try it once I read it's summary and now I am glad that I decided to read it.. it was one of the best reading experience...
7,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »