Reviews for Scarlet
Anushka chapter 28 . 8/31
I must say scarlet is just great :);(
Angelmagnet chapter 12 . 8/28
Still not that happy with the Bella character. A little to smart for my taste. To bad you couldn't give Edward a bone, something, he is smart, so why not let some of that show. On White Collar, The FBI agent Peter, is as smart as Neal and usually knows what he's up too, that's why their relationship works, but your story only has Bella on the winning side. To bad cause the writing is great.
Anushka chapter 11 . 8/28
Hey i must say i love your stories and guardian agent is my favourite i am looking up for its sequel and yes Scarlet is again a awesome fanfic
Angelmagnet chapter 6 . 8/27
Nobody is as lucky as Bella. To much.
Angelmagnet chapter 5 . 8/27
Good writing, good story line, Bella is winning too much. I love a strong Bella, but not a weak Edward. Maybe you could throw him a bone?
Kim chapter 18 . 8/22
love it
2muchtrouble chapter 28 . 7/25
I know it's strange to get a review so many years after a story finished but I had this one saved on my Kindle and just read it. I loved it. Great story and that rare fan fic that has a plot. Wonderful story. Just had to tell you that.
Jrulz chapter 27 . 6/20
Thank you so much for bringing a new story instead of very usual love story we come across .this is a real story. Never get exciting ..
FangirlyWithYou chapter 28 . 5/30
Oh my gosh, it's 1:30 AM. I have 2 essays and a poster due, and I'm too distracted reading your books. God... why do you have to be so good? I've got to read your other story...
wondersofthessia chapter 11 . 5/14
White Collar -staring Agent Cullen and Scarlet
wondersofthessia chapter 9 . 5/14
It would've been cool if she knew the event was being taped, so when they viewed the video she was simultaneously having seth wipe the video. That surely would've pissed Edward and Rosalie off.
re-reading this! so cool, i love this story! It's so great!
twicrazreader chapter 7 . 5/11
OMG I am so hooked on this fic!
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 5/11
I am so loving this Bella!
twicrazreader chapter 4 . 5/11
I she a very good business woman!
I like that about her. She no push over.
7,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »