Reviews for Bitter
Senya Higurashi chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
great work please dont leave us hanging i want to see th end
andyg2525 chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
this is really great you should finish it til next time
Alana chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS SOON! I never thought I'd like a Power Rangers/InuYasha cross. Something in this story drew me in and need to know how it ends
angelrei06 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
though i don't watch and understand all this inuyasha stuff, i'm hooked to this story. keep it coming! :D
AyLee Cambell chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I'm really loving this a lot. When I first read the summary I was a little hesitant but I'm really glad I read it. I love it and you've blended these two shows together really well. I hope to read more soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Awesome. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
paynesgrey chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Whooo, another chapter! The action scenes were fantastic. Kim and Sango were bad-ass, and it's cool to see the other Rangers help out. Oh man, that scene between Sesshoumaru and Kim was intense! I have to take Kim's side here, he's a major ass, but I know he chose to make sure she wasn't alone only to protect her. Loved the little bit of UST between Tommy and Kim. I have a feeling that ending line is going to cause them to be together more.

I was excited to see this chapter. It was worth the wait for sure. :)
Griddlebone chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
YAY! I have to say it's been far too long since you updated this story, but the wait seems to have been worth it. I think you had a really nice blend of action (yay!) and drama, plus hints of things to come, new events, and back story. It's good to see the different groups coming together a little bit more with each installment.

I think, oddly enough, that my favorite part of this chapter was seeing Kimberly face down Sesshoumaru. Too many people fail to recognize that having an attitude like Kimberly's (and being sarcastic and vocal about it) CAN have consequences, especially when the person one is mouthing off to is a cold-hearted bastard of a demon (even if he's not ENTIRELY unreasonable all the time). I really enjoyed the personality clash there. It was a good demonstration of what's molded Kimberly into the person she is now, while the other Rangers have been able to remain a bit more static (and a lot less bitter).
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
cool story
paynesgrey chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
I finally caught up! I'm loving this story. I always feel like I'm going down memory lane with the MMPR stuff, and you incorporate IY so nicely within their universe.
I was glad to see that little Tommy and Kim moment at the end. I think the group is getting way more cohesive too. Fantastic work!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal. animara

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal. animara winners. php?a show&type Fanfiction&year March%202010

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal. animara pickup_ site. php

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal. animara gallery. php

The Feudal Association
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Awesome job. More soon plase. Catch ya on the flip side.
perlaret chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Okay, I'm hooked.

This is an absolutely wonderful read - not to mention hilarious. There were times I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, I kid you not. Your way with one-liners is something to be admired.

The voice you've given Kim is perfectly entertaining - still the sarcastic valley girl, but jaded by life's experiences. The Rangers are all great (even the ones I'm only passingly familiar with), as are the IY cast. What with the way everyone keeps talking about Sesshoumaru, I can't wait to see his pretentious self in the story, LOL. And Kagura being around - you made me squeal with glee.

The balance of drama, action, suspense and romance in this story is wonderful. It's an engaging read and I seriously hope for more in the VERY NEAR future.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm feeling seriously motivated to go watch a few more episodes of a certain show before bedtime... ;)
Griddlebone chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
I have to say, I love that you've both given Shippou an important (or at least not pointless) role in this story, and not made him into an annoying brat that's always calling Kagome "mother". I like seeing a more mature and capable Shippou, like the kitsune he might have been, had he grown up and into the modern age.

Also, the mental image of Kouga being stomped by a giant, mecha Tyrannosaurus? PRICELESS. You really have a way with Kimberly's voice... her thoughts make sense for her character and are hilarious at the same time. And the contrast between Kim and Sango is really cool... Sango seems really focused in comparison, and almost obsessive in her guilt and sense of responsibility, while Kim flits back and forth between relevant and irrelevant thoughts, and blames Sesshoumaru for all that's happened to her.

The club scene was very good, too. I liked the interplay of the lyrics with the story, and the mix of characters and conversations was fun. Gotta love set-ups and plotting women. LOL And a very nice ending to top the whole thing off... You've got me wondering what Kouga's got in mind, and how the Rangers (and Sesshoumaru's group) are going to respond.
DestroyerDRT chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
Why do I have a feeling that Zordon had something planed to help them against demons.