Reviews for Victorian Masque
Hirami chapter 18 . 3/27/2016
Lovely story, I'm sad that it isn't finished. The setting is pretty cool and I can see the deep trouble that started to grow all around Seto. It really got me captured, so sorry for the lack of reviews on the chapters. Just couldn't help but rush through it. I'd be curious about what you still had in mind for this story. Anyway, great and thrilling writing, well done *heart* 3
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
So, we have evil Yugi and Submissive Joey. Wasn't expecting either of those.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
I absolutely loved the moment when Seto saw the truth. Oh, what I wouldn't give to see his face!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I love how in control of all this Atem is.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
Please write more!
ChillingShadow chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Damn them! DX charlotte had it coming! Honestly he had a point!
Will there ever be another update? 0.0
Ariana chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Oh dear. What is going to happen? What is going on? and it's about time Kaiba told her off (I share Kaiba's view on these parties and things). And what are the whispers to be, I wonder...first seen with a cop and now this. oh boy, Kaiba sure don't sugar coat things XD
AnzuFan chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
This is my second favourite prideshipping fic, and I totally love it. You can't imagine how many time I've rewritten this. I'm glad to see an update and home to see another one soon. The story is amazing...and different. Don't abandon it!
Atemues1991 chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
I'm really, really happy to see a new chapter to this story x)...even if I found out a little bit late. The story is amazing, so I'm eagerly waiting for every update.
Gone For Good Angels chapter 18 . 4/5/2012
I loved this! But the last chapter is such a cliffhanger, please update soon :)
Nissy's angel chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Oh Kaiba you've done it.. XD
ilovemanicures chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
Wow! What a lovely story! I absolutely adored these eighteen chapters. I cannot wait for your next update!

Atemu is such an interesting character. I loved his bold game with Seto, it fitted him so well! lol

Seto himself is as blunt as ever, and I must say, I truly admire that. I was all giggles when he finally put that Charlotte Jones in her place. Though now I am eager to read Mokuba' reaction to finding out that his possible-future-in-laws do not approve of his family...

Speaking of Mokuba, he is a fantastic little Romeo! The locket, the swan, and of course this now revealed broach! Ah, it is simply too cute! I hope it all works out for him in the end...

I am extremely anxious for some light to be shed on Yugi and Joey. I love their characters, it's not offten that their written as the "bad guys" and I am ecstatic to read them written as such.

All and all I am very, very pleased with what you have shared so far and as I said earlier, I cannot wait for the next update. Until then however, I thank you so much for sharing what you have. It's bloody brilliant I can assure ;D

Your newest fangirl

-ilovemanicures
AyaSeth chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
i really really love this fic! please update more? plsss... :3
rozentraum chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm loving this way too much,

Great job!There aren't enough good Prideshipping fics, so thanks for your contribution!
Natoya chapter 18 . 3/21/2011
o.o Uh-oh... Mokie's not going to be happy that Seto ruined his chance with Rose... /sweatdrop/ Poor Charlotte, no one deserves to be treated like that. I understand Seto's annoyance, but public humiliation... Damn... Awesome fic! I sure hope Yugi isn't really trying to kill his cousin. D: Sure looks that way though. Can't wait for more!