Reviews for Wiped Clean
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This story is so freaking amazing please wright more!. :) :) :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
She is wakening up! :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Now I feel sorry for Inuyasha This story is awesome. :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Wow more sad Sango but I love the background info. :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Holy Hell my OTP KAgome And Sesshoumaru. :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
:'( poor Sango. good chapter.
crazykenz chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Coolio!
jaimed1968 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
paynesgrey chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
OOOH, wonderful chapter! Boyd is always eerie, isn't it? You really portrayed that well here. Looking forward to more!
Patchcat chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for Best AU/AR for the Fourth Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join the group yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- Patchcat, IYFG Moderator
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2009 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal./

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

jaimed1968./journal/29840759/#comments

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

s286./albums/ll109/FeudalAssociation/Fiction%20Dec09/

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal.

The Feudal Association
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
it's just too heartbreaking- it would almost be better if he hadn't seen -her- but it would be just as heartbreaking not to. i hope you have a solution to this since the show was canceled- i hate being left hanging as much as i hate angst, and that's a whole lot. p

i guess i clicked on it here first instead of mediaminer *shrugs*

;
Nicluv1787 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
So after reading a couple chapters on iy_themes i couldn't help myself i had to read them all and like i said on Live journal you go me interested in the series and now I'm watching the series too.
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
that was what i was afraid of when i first heard of 'dollhouse', and why i never considered watching it. becoming emotionally invested in the characters and then having it canceled without resolving anything would have driven me crazy- it's one of many reasons i quit watching television five years ago.

i am glad you're going to continue this. i have complete confidence that you will eventually resolve and complete the story.
paynesgrey chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Another great addition to your collection! I loved the introspection here. A very moving piece. Great job!