Reviews for Birthday Presents
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
cUTE AND AMUSING1
Kailee Nakamaru chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Please update this soon! Kya!
J.Prufrock chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hm, I always did wonder what Atobe would do on his birthday since it's not like he can top his life anyway. Not a huge fan of this pairing, but it was pretty amusing :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
awe! that's a sweet birthday kiss! hehe.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw That was so warm and snuggly! I noticed you mentioned a lot in Gillii-Akujacku's work, so I figured you must be good enough to merit all the mentions. I'm glad I was right! :D Now there's going to be a lot of stalking and relentless reviewing attacks, so be forewarned.
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Thought i'd come check out your stuff while i'm still on a slight Hyoutei kick. I like this one, poor Atobe. And seriously how weird are his team? What on earth will they do for christmas? Put Jirou in a box with a big christmassy bow, or just hand him off to Atobe again with a sprig of mistletow in his hair...

Wait, that would be fun!

But yes, I liked this one,it was good.
Aadiana chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Is this a one-shot? If it is, then please change the story status to complete.

Sweet
TQWEE chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Cute and sweet! And I love AtoJi too so if you are writing more of them, I'm sure to be reading them
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aw! This was cute. And I agree, best birthday present ever!
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh yeah, now I've got two places to spam you with admiration!

I mentioned how cute this was right? If I didn't then I will now, simply adorable.

And somehow I missed your subtle way of showing just how married the Silver Pair are the first time, with Choutarou cutting his wifey off to keep him from saying something stupid.
Sky's Eternity chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aw, that was so cute! Though I'm sure that Shishido is doing more then just 'saving' his kohai from fangirls, lol :D Atobe's sweeting, thinking about Jirou and hoping that he was eating his lunch :D and the end was just, wow :D I loved it. Very well written :D

10/10 :D

-Abyss of Essence
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love Atoji. It is so cute! I love how you kept everyone in character. Whenever I write Jirou I can't make him hyper.

Great job!