Reviews for The Black Bunny
SnowWhiteOwl chapter 22 . 13h
I like this story very much, I really do. However, that what Harry said to the Weasleys about just accepting the new government, not fighting any longer, submitting to Voldemort... that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, because it's exactly that behaviour of people that allows dictators to become so powerful. I know you didn't mean to encourage such behaviour in reality and that this is a humourous story and I will most certainly continue reading it, but well, just wanted to let you know my thoughts.
Angelic Abomination chapter 32 . 5/21
. BEST. FIC. EVER! I lmao everytime Bunnymort appears. I sincerly hope that this will be finished one day. I have enjoyed reading it so very much and will be keeping this favorited.
gabrielatsuki chapter 32 . 5/20
I love it!
lil chapter 32 . 5/16
This story is so good I just had to read it again... I just miss the scenes between Harry and Tom now that a lot of other characters joined the story...
yukirain chapter 32 . 5/14
I have to thank you because for this story. Took me an entire week to finish it all up to this point and I was nervous because it was my first time reading this pairing. Though now I wonder what was preventing me. I've loved reading this and getting to know the characters in a completely different light from what I'm used to. It helps that each chapter brings something new to the story which allows me to anticipate what the next surprise will be. Everything is well rounded and I've only come a cross a few stories like your's that keep me wanting. So many possibilities could happen and I have to guess and figure out the puzzle pieces carefully or ruin the entire puzzle. There was never a dull moment I could find and each chapter had me feeling different things all at once. I enjoy that you are able to make the each character stay true to the original while at the same time give them all a personality that I've not really seen before. I've only been able to see this in one other HP fanfiction and it pleases me greatly that I can enjoy it from a new author. As I said earlier this is a new pairing for me to think about and I can only hope that when I start reading it in other fics that I can find a the same happiness. Seeing the way you have Harry and Tom act is fun while at the same time serious. This I believe has been what's made the story thus far so brilliant. Not just them either but each of the characters. I can easily imagine this as a possible ending to the book series. The plot is well thought out and it leaves me wanting more. It is one of the traits I love to find in a good book. Even better that the details and story line are so finely written that everything is explained to keep the reader guessing. It all masses together. Beautiful job. I can't wait to see that you have in store for the next chapter and the plot in general. Thank you also for helping me finally get over my fear and read about this pairing. Don't know how long I've been trying to convince myself. This story was a big help because the title drew me in and then the plot hooked me.
Jazmyine chapter 32 . 5/14
What a lovely long chapter. Just when I thought it was over there was more. Just when I thought a cliff hanger was coming, it was solved. Fantastic! Thanks so much for the update and the promise of more. I think I will go re-read it from the beginning.
monstar315 chapter 32 . 5/13
omg i loved this chapter it was so good and a bit sad that neville and his daughter got poisoned. i hope they end up okay
cztelnik chapter 32 . 5/11
What a good chapter! I've been so thrilled with this story, had to read it from start to end again for the laughs. Wondering if Nathan is royalty?
Another great chapter :-)
bluesmurfy chapter 32 . 5/11
I absolutely love this story, its fantastic, love the relationships between all the characters. Love the name Bunnymort too, it's hilarious.
I love this story. It's brilliantly amazing and funny and adorable, and you're wonderful for writing and sharing it with us.
guestboo chapter 32 . 5/8
im so happy your updating again
the starrose chapter 32 . 5/10
Nice chapter.
littlesprout chapter 32 . 5/10
That was bloody fantastic!
Thanks for updating