Reviews for The Black Bunny
Lexi0521a chapter 23 . 1/10
Just to acknowledge your opening authors note. For those fools who choose to judge without reading, show their own ignorance. I have read this story several times, and loved it each time! Yes, it does start out very dark. Yet, as the story continues it adds in some rather hilarious points. There have been times I could not stop laughing and couldn’t read anymore … for a short time. I just had to read on.
jgood27 chapter 33 . 1/6
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
sexyxox849 chapter 33 . 12/12/2022
love it .. when's the next chapter lol
IdolaCandrie chapter 9 . 11/18/2022
Basilisk onto your chamber of secrets? Really?
I can't stop laughing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2022
Good story
Balos chapter 33 . 9/19/2022
Thank you for your continued slogging this out. I enjoy every second of it.

I think you are especially good at growing your characters slowly, yet obviously. You are a talented writer.
SunPho3n1x chapter 33 . 8/3/2022
Great story! I have been very much enjoying it! thank you for writing this.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 30 . 7/16/2022
I'm curious...

When a male is giving birth, he does not have any form of internal birth-canal (I assume the womb is a magical design, but as the genitalia do not change, it must be unconnected to the womb), which means the place that contracts during a birth does not exist...

So HOW can he feel a need to push, when there is no muscles that would contract for said action? Oo

I admit the female anatomy is not something I am an expert on, but it still seems strange.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 22 . 7/14/2022
I saw your comment on the fic being on pdf, and I wondered... do you have a kindle version out?

You can always say it's for charity to save bunnies and dark lords. XD

(Not many dark lords tho, so I guess the bunnies will get most of it. Or maybe there's bunny dark lords. Everyone knows bunnies are evil! Just as Raj (Big Bang Theory) and Anya! (Buffy) _)

Or for free I guess. Lol

Anyway... I LOVE this fic!
Venus914 chapter 18 . 6/5/2022
Remus is old and whiney.
Venus914 chapter 10 . 6/4/2022
I read this story before and i enjoyed it. This time around, im staying because of the fudge...Harry and Draco's business.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2022
It might as well be Harry who has that Animagus form!
Hadesworld chapter 2 . 5/13/2022
Hey if it works, it works! Funny and sappy is great! I love the twins idea! I mean the twins Harry is expecting.
Erzsbet Hegeds chapter 33 . 5/5/2022
I hope so, you are ok, and continus this story :)
Kai chapter 33 . 4/27/2022
This is my favorite fanfiction I reread it all the time and pray one day it'll be updated again ️️️
4,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »