Reviews for The Black Bunny
Goliatth chapter 33 . 9/17
Hello !
First...Wow, it's amazing ! XD

Your story is just so awesome and adictive! I love all this romance and the couples that form in the background.
Your story has dark themes and I love it. (Because it's not all drama. Lots of HP / LV stories have a very heavy atmosphere. Next to it, your story is a breath of fresh air!)

I don't think I'm wrong in telling you that your story is undeniably one of the most original I've ever read in the HP universe. (And a big crush!) I look forward to the continuation and hope that you will go to the end. (because your story deserves a great ending! xD)

Ps: I love your HUUUUUGE chapters and thank you for creating and sharing this story with us. 3)/
Bye bye.
Lilrobo02 chapter 33 . 9/1
I always love rereading this!
uh shit chapter 7 . 8/17
She broke his nose
uh shit chapter 2 . 8/17
I love the actions and insults, Go Hermione!
Wolfie chapter 20 . 8/14
I knew it!Fenrir and Remus are meant to be together!
littleelfmom chapter 33 . 7/23
So let me guess the Boss is Donovan’s mother? Hope this isn’t discontinued am looking forward to the next chapter
mpmustlovedogs chapter 33 . 7/14
This story is amazing! I am so mad I got to the last chapter before I realized it wasn’t a completed story I one day now want a big black bunny to name Bunnymort
AnnaSombre chapter 33 . 6/29
I really really love your story!
I hope you'll continue to write,and finish this story. I really can't wait to see what'll happen nex
stacyleedam25 chapter 33 . 6/27
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
StephyYuki chapter 1 . 6/18
I hate angst. I’ve stopped reading quite a few stories because of too much angst giving me a bloody heart attack. I’m glad this story isn’t one of those cuz the description sounds awesome!
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 6/10
I enjoy reading this story... very much... to the point that I'll reread it several times... so you know, when I came across this fic once again...I was ECSTATIC! ... only to find that my previous reviews...-which I'm telling you were a copious amount -... were gone...I cried, and then proceeded to read the first chapter again.

I'm going insane.
petit.dragon25 chapter 33 . 6/9
Là ça fait 3 ans que tu n'as pas poster, et j’attends avec impatience la suite. comment Harry et ces argent vont-ils faire mains bas sur le marcher noir et qui est donc le grand patron?
lwhumbertgmail chapter 6 . 6/4
com

Please oh please won't you finish this story? I must have read it at least 6 times or more.I always re-read books and stories that make an impact and this one did from the start.I love how the characters play out, much differently from the books -not just Harry and Tom, but Severus and the Malfoys as well. The characters are more true to life than the books. I mean what "light sided" person would think that Harry's living situation was acceptable, much less Tom's? This is your masterpiece, regardless of any errors, the storyline is captivating.
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 1 . 5/21
Okay love this story but I don’t get why the slytherin where slaughtered ? I don’t fucken understand why slytherin kids where killed ...
hzlanderson chapter 33 . 4/19
This story is wonderful! Please continue when you can. I hope you and your family are keeping well, and safe.
4,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »