Reviews for The Black Bunny
Icestar2012 chapter 32 . 10/24
beautiful story, unique, I've never read a fanfiction like this. Thank you for writing such an amazing story
Laurie24 chapter 32 . 10/14
Please I really like this story and hope that you continue to post some updates soon!
salsas100 chapter 32 . 10/13
This is my favorite Tom/Harry story. Honestly, I think you got me at the bunnymort part
Kate Snape21 chapter 32 . 10/5
love this story, its amazing and i hope Neville and his baby will be alright and that his gran gets in a lot of trouble for what she did
vasanthabose14 chapter 31 . 9/17
Baxter87 chapter 32 . 9/13
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
kyojiUzumaki chapter 32 . 9/8
You are Amazing!
Parlemour chapter 6 . 9/8
Harry ain't made for subtle
Parlemour chapter 5 . 9/8
Hitler's wife, Eva Brown hated herself for loving Hitler despite everything he did. At the end she killed herself after numerous failed attempts.
HalleyJoe chapter 32 . 9/6
OMG! I'm in love with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
aliissaa14 chapter 32 . 8/14
next! next! next! next!
So cute!
ItsSnape chapter 6 . 8/2
This story is the most light hearted and giggle-filled story I have read in a very long time. I absolutely enjoy the dynamic between all of the characters. The fact that you managed to take such a crack plot and turn it into something as amazing as this, speaks volumes of your ability to spin stories. Your writing style is flawless, and your grammar lacks nothing.
ItsSnape chapter 2 . 7/31
The humor in this story is phenomenally done.
ItsSnape chapter 1 . 7/31
I love this so far. It's unique, yet still slightly believable. the characters are as in character as the plot allows, and I love the dynamic between Harry and Voldie so far.
4,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »