Reviews for The Black Bunny
rmosmi1 chapter 1 . 6/24
Although I've this fic quite a few times and absolutely loved it, I have to say that your Harry is very unrealistic. That's all.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 6/23
Plz update sn
I love this story sooooo much
asiya halima kone chapter 32 . 6/19
please update soon
awefanfic chapter 32 . 6/10
Please update soon
Enishi-Haru chapter 32 . 5/21
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 6 . 5/1
Long ago I found this story and laughed at it.
Granted, I was a snotty self-absorbed middle schooler with no sense of sarcasm and missing a huge chunk of humility, as most of us with clear humble hindsight can freely admit. As immature as I found it then, this story still managed to burn itself into my past-brain and now as a cynical sarcastic asshat of an adult I can sagely admit to really fucking liking this whole fanfiction.
I love the slow world building in a land where the Slytherins were slaughtered. I love how you introduce us to the characters as you see them and how they act in this world. I love the honesty with which Harry can admit to his own feelings and the way characters respond to his emotions with actual empathy and sympathy rather than bland predictable angsty responses. I love the back-and-forth tug of war you built around the twin's relationship and Draco's love life. I admire the ebb and flow of drama in your story: never too much but always enough to pique intrigue.
You have a really well built fic. I've enjoyed reading it and I'll enjoy rereading it. Cheers.
FigsVsNewton chapter 32 . 4/20
I'm so very in love with this story, im kind of severely and sincerely depresed that this has yet to finnish and be updated.
Bookwrym chapter 32 . 4/20
Wonderful mix of humour, drama, with some smutty and romantic undertones. This is a story that I have read more than once and enjoyed each time. I'm hoping that it has not been abandoned and that real life or writer's block is responsible for the nearly two years since the last update. Hope you'll return to this story soon. Thanks for writing.
randomplotbunny chapter 32 . 4/20
This is utterly brilliant! Will there be more? Please let there be more! :-D
Fanficaddict78 chapter 22 . 4/16
I love this story..I'll always hoping that ur not abandoned this one.. Wishing you well to get a beautiful insperation to make another update..Good Luck..I'm patiently waiting here:-)
Brightest Witch Hermione chapter 32 . 4/7
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you can update soon
Rei.Avi chapter 1 . 4/4
I miss Bunnymort so much...
R0ckerbaby chapter 32 . 3/23
Here's hoping an update will be out soon. I realize it's been almost two years but a girl can dream.
paige.ramsey.58 chapter 12 . 3/18