Reviews for The Black Bunny
Melikalilly chapter 33 . 4/16/2018
I love this story so much I just finished rereading it again
ilovealesana chapter 33 . 4/16/2018
please continue this amazing story please I got too invested in it I can't wait to read more chapters so please please please continue this story
OrabellaOcean chapter 28 . 4/9/2018
YAY!
OrabellaOcean chapter 24 . 4/9/2018
Ah! That last line! Soo cute!
OrabellaOcean chapter 23 . 4/9/2018
Finally!
OrabellaOcean chapter 11 . 4/9/2018
Severus and Harry need to fucking make up!
Serinity Dawn chapter 33 . 4/3/2018
I must say the title of this story does not do it justice! On the other had it did get me to click on it! Great job so far and I am getting a sinking feeling that the "boss" is someone they know. Lorcan maybe. The vamps might talk to him more in trying to recruit him... ? Can't wait to see where you go with it! Great job!
Anon chapter 20 . 3/29/2018
Chapter 20. I hope Andrew dies. A painful death.
Enishi-Haru chapter 33 . 3/8/2018
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
reddoggie chapter 33 . 3/4/2018
oh my god! I'm finally caught up, and I'm super excited that you're still working on this. ;D Aw, my favorite couple is Nev and Nathan d'aww! Draco is a cute darling as well. It would be a bit fun to see Hermione getting pregnant what with all these pregnant men in the fic so far. That workaholic girl needs some rest. I don't care much for Donovan, but I wonder who is the big wig behind the black market. Well thanks so much, I love all the babies and drama, keep it up thanks! :3
btvs22 chapter 33 . 2/21/2018
Yes! I love it! I really like that voldy is opening to care a little to Luna and Hermione. I hope he get her to enjoy more the life and less work. I re-read this story and I love it more. You now that it was until last week that I saw that you updated. Because I live en Puerto Rico and thank to Hurracine Maria I didn't had electricity until January and I'm starting to see all the fics that I miss the last month's. Looking forward the next chaptwr.
Neeshck chapter 33 . 2/4/2018
Love the story so far. Looking forward to reading more.
babyfox10 chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
OMG now this is an awesome birthday gift, thanks for updating
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 33 . 1/13/2018
till now its been great... :) hope to read more of it soon.
mypastor chapter 33 . 1/12/2018
thank you for continuing this story. this chapter was wonderful.
4,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »