Reviews for The Black Bunny
Balos chapter 33 . 9/19/2022
Thank you for your continued slogging this out. I enjoy every second of it.

I think you are especially good at growing your characters slowly, yet obviously. You are a talented writer.
SunPho3n1x chapter 33 . 8/3/2022
Great story! I have been very much enjoying it! thank you for writing this.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 30 . 7/16/2022
I'm curious...

When a male is giving birth, he does not have any form of internal birth-canal (I assume the womb is a magical design, but as the genitalia do not change, it must be unconnected to the womb), which means the place that contracts during a birth does not exist...

So HOW can he feel a need to push, when there is no muscles that would contract for said action? Oo

I admit the female anatomy is not something I am an expert on, but it still seems strange.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 22 . 7/14/2022
I saw your comment on the fic being on pdf, and I wondered... do you have a kindle version out?

You can always say it's for charity to save bunnies and dark lords. XD

(Not many dark lords tho, so I guess the bunnies will get most of it. Or maybe there's bunny dark lords. Everyone knows bunnies are evil! Just as Raj (Big Bang Theory) and Anya! (Buffy) _)

Or for free I guess. Lol

Anyway... I LOVE this fic!
Venus914 chapter 18 . 6/5/2022
Remus is old and whiney.
Venus914 chapter 10 . 6/4/2022
I read this story before and i enjoyed it. This time around, im staying because of the fudge...Harry and Draco's business.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2022
It might as well be Harry who has that Animagus form!
Hadesworld chapter 2 . 5/13/2022
Hey if it works, it works! Funny and sappy is great! I love the twins idea! I mean the twins Harry is expecting.
Erzsbet Hegeds chapter 33 . 5/5/2022
I hope so, you are ok, and continus this story :)
Kai chapter 33 . 4/27/2022
This is my favorite fanfiction I reread it all the time and pray one day it'll be updated again ️️️
klagana1 chapter 33 . 4/8/2022
Four year gap! Please update this!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 33 . 2/20/2022
Just finished rereading this entire thing in order to understand what's going on with the last 2 chapters I never got around to and it's still a fun read through. I'm super curious over who the Big Boss is and why they are so sure it's only one person and that Donovan's mom isn't part of it. I'm been wondering if it could actually be another Tom that's doing this given that you've never brought up horcruxes in the story but have implied that they are still a thing here. I wish you the best of luck on finishing this! You also never said what happened to the Dursley's after they discovered Marge's death. Technically they could be getting by just fine by staying in her house and making due with petunia working, Vernon starting his own business or joining a pyramid scheme by selling something or another and using money from Marge's life insurance if she had any. Are any of the death eaters even still keeping an eye on them? And what could Lucius be upset about? Severus?
ChildOfHades18 chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
How I wish they would continue the story, it is one of my absolute favorite
LoganJanusDorne chapter 33 . 1/9/2022
Love this fic, always come back and read it every few months, hope there will be more soon!
Hadesworld chapter 16 . 11/30/2021
Well Bunnymort we all get pissed off and hurt the people we love, it’s kind of the nature of things. What matters is that we make it right, whatever that may mean. From buying flowers, baking a pie, leaving them, or even staying with them in spite of everything.
4,591 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »