Reviews for The Black Bunny
Spade Zi chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
talented2 chapter 7 . 6/22/2021
I like that not EVERY important character is gay. That makes this more realistic. Even though there's still to many of them, considering the characters have not met at a pride event or something like that.
I always find you have to keep a balance there, even if you find it harder to write.
Messy99 chapter 2 . 6/2/2021
Haaaa I had a feeling but know I know for sur I've been sucked into a new ship a rare pair at that ( or rarely happy?) How could you do this to me you made me ship them Harry is too shipable I swear
MajaS chapter 31 . 5/19/2021
This might be the fifth time I read this. Please come back and continue this story. I love it so much!
darryschaos chapter 33 . 5/19/2021
I binged this entire fic and I absolutely love it. ur way with words is brilliant and you should truly write more. I would like to say congrats on ur baby and keep doing what ur doing it's working well. the plot is crazy but the entire story is dear to me
Guest chapter 16 . 5/17/2021
Harry: I’m a crackhead
MeMeMooMoo chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
Mpreg? Get help, you disgusting freak.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/18/2021
I do so love this story. Every so often I reread it and enjoy it just as much as the first time. It still makes me laugh, cry, and get angry even though I’ve read it so many times. I just wanted you to know it still brings joy to people! ️
RUBYJEMS chapter 28 . 1/26/2021
Yoh made a mistake at the beginning its Fred who went tell the dark lord cause in chapter 9 you said Fred is green George is silver
Ani Mei chapter 33 . 1/18/2021
I binged this over 2 days and cannot stop. It only dawned on me that this is ongoing as I started this chapter.
I really enjoy your depiction of Voldemort here. He's still very true to character where he'd throw out crucios on a regular basis and kill house elves, ppl, because he's the Dark Lord, and that he didn't suddenly change.
I know this story is meant to be crack, but it doesn't really feel like it. It's a very well-written, elaborate world, and j adore the humor. So many funny moments and quippy dialogue.
I hope you are doing well. I look forward to your update whenever you get a chance to play in this world again.
kilala29 chapter 33 . 1/18/2021
Would love to hear more of the story when you are ready to publish more.
Almira BlueScale chapter 8 . 1/4/2021
The female vampires name! Nadia, it’s the same as mine! You probably have no idea how excited I was to read that
erichg chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
i used to read this but i forgot what happened and why i dropped this. ill find it now...
felicia2235 chapter 31 . 12/10/2020
Omg please update!
phoenixmaiden13 chapter 33 . 11/8/2020
I hope you finish this story. I really love it. I look forward to the next chapter.
4,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »