Reviews for Beyond an Image
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Fun!:)You really do know Beckett and Castle well. Friends of yours?:)
alreadysomeone chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Fun! Loved this banter!
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm rumaging through the archives, and I found this little piece. I loved it. And about the horse thing? don't we all.
Kate N. Golsby chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I know it's been up for a while, but I really liked this and I think you could have easily made this more than a one shot. But even as a one shot, it's really good.
dano010 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great story. A very fun read.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Lol.
Susan S chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well done! Please write more stories for Castle/Beckett.
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I don't know how I missed this story when you first posted it. I'm glad I went back and found it! This is great fun and is exactly what we need to see them do on the show. I really want them to do something social together. Great story!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I loved it:)Great job!
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is really nice! I love the deeper side of Castle you present, and everyone seems quite in character. It has the appropriate tone, is well written, and thoroughly enjoyable. A great episode tag!
corlando chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love episode follow ups and this was really well written. Your characters always sound spot on. I'd love to read a sequel to A Matter of Motive or any of you other Castle stories. I hope inspiration strikes soon.
whatarushh chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
aww i love it! great insight into Castle's character! :D
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is an awesome story! So like the two of them! It's good to have you back and I sure hope you're inspired to write more soon!
anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
funny follow up to most recent episode.
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Cute! Esposito and Ryan still better run fast - I'm betting Beckett will still be after them for sharing the picture...