Reviews for Inspired By: "Brainiac"
Duben chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Yeah, Alec's so right his his thoughts...
Dusty chapter 6 . 1/17/2002
What can I say? These are fab! You are the Drabble Queen!
Not Telling chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
Good Brainiac Was One Of The Better Episodes So Please Write More!
Owl chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
*laughs* Ha, I *thought* I was gettin' a whiff of some slash in there! LoL, I was right to trust you. *g* Kick ass.
Legos2Stilettos chapter 5 . 1/14/2002
I really like these. They're simple and to the point. You really have a way with words.
Hobbes19 chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
I always love seeing your drabbles. You capture a single moment so well, and have a way of raising more interesting questions. I like this alot. :)
a fan chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
I love this one. It totally captures the essence of Brain, his intelligence, his innocence and his hopefulness. Wonderful job.
Owl chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
Aw, this was so sweet. I like this version muuuch better. *g*
Dusty chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
Cool! You know I love your writing :) Are you gonna add any more to this little collection here?
Venulia chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
Both very nice. Although I am a major Alec/Max shipper, I really liked "I Got Your Number." Please write more! Oh, and please, please update "Something Special"! The plot is really interesting.
Jen Drake chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
Interesting. Is there more?
Donna Lynn chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
I knew you were going to do a drabble on this episode. I liked your point of view with things. I'll probably do my own drabbles soon.
Kara chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Very cool! Definitely what Asha would think. I wish they would've gone into that more. That was one of the cool parts of the episode...one of few... I look forward to the next one. :)
Owl chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Awww. I was *wondering* why Asha hadn't writte down his number. I mean, who wouldn't get Alec's number? Besides Max. *g* Anyway, awesome as usually.