Reviews for All the King's Men
urbangirl98 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
This story is amazing! Thank you so much for writing it!
The whole concept has not been done all that much in this fandom, which is surprising, because you did it so well. Thank you! I very much enjoyed what you had written!
RachelVille chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
I know, I know, just like everyone else has said, you probably won't update anymore - no matter how good the reviews are. Still though, I have to give it a shot. This is a terrific story and it really stirs up great excitement into all of its readers. There are tons of people who would love to see what happens next. Please...?
Aqualily6 chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Real long shot here, any chance of an update?
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I haven't been this excited over a story since forever! Please update soon!
mixxi chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
You seriously have to update this ! Like now or a year ago because it is rlly good!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
so sad this hasn't ever been updated :( such an awesome story
montanagirl1138 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Pleas please please continue! I really enjoy this story! It's awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
:):):) hope to hear more
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I know you haven't updated in forever. I dont care. This story is AWESOME! Update it NOW.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
:) More
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Is there any hope left for this story? It's been four years...
Valheru1988 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
aw fantastic story so far, mwould love to see it finished though with the time that has passed by i can understand it not being.
PolarLuv chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
OMG! I know it's been years, but you have got to finish this!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
NO NO NO I NEED MORE
Silver Night Fox chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Oh this is fantastic! Really it is, and it's really original too. I have NOT seen a lot of these kind of stories, maybe one but that's it. I love your plot and how you've grown it so far, and I am really looking forward to reading more. Keep it up!