Reviews for Smile At Me
Pink Iced Llamanade chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow okay goodbye that was too beautiful and I'm crying.
JuuxShun fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Absolutely beautiful!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love the progression in this story. It doesn't jump from event to event, and the smoothness works so well. It's slow enough that it's realistic, but fast enough that I don't lose interest.
Awesome story. I love it.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love it. (
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Perfect story. I love it, completely love it.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Simply amazing. I absolutely loved this story. it was well written and the descriptions were great. awesome work.
iamrebornthruhim chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
beautiful! i started crying when he started screaming: keep on writting moving stories like this one
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is so beautiful, it made me cry! The way you described it all so perfectly and the poems! The poems were fantastic! Did you write them yourself? I love this fic!
LlafApplez chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"Ne, Juushirou... Smile at me, okay?"

That last statement just made me choke on my tears "3
RussiansNekojinlover chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Ooh! I loved the end you made me cry! This was done so wonderfully! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! 3
Kindered Spirit chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Ok, that was sobtastic!wahhh! sniff

greta ...story!
wynnebat chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
so cute ]
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
sniff. so good. i have read several of your stories, and i loved them all. thank you for this sweet story.
phoenixarchive chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was a fantastic one-shot - beautifully written, the haikus were lovely and the thought of Jyuushiro crying like that was really heart wrenching. A fantastic story - thank you for writing it! _
ferler chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love your writing! It's simply amazing. I was so sad that they had a fight and they are so formal and cold to each other. How you described the captain meeting waiting for Apocalypse was so vivid.

That book of Ukitake was wonderful, the memories, the little poems. I loved all. And that everybody was so worried about them was just heart-warming.

And when Ukitake cried I cried with him. And I loved that Kyouraku made him happy. They made happy each other. And Byakuya smiling and Hitsugaya smirking are the sight that are always worth to imagine.

And the conversation behind the door was so funny and heart-melting. Jyuushiro had the most comfortable bed in Seireitei *laughs* And I am smiling as Shunsui asked Jyuu :-P

Thank you for the fic! It is among my favourites from now on. :-P