Reviews for A Day in the Life
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
lol, this story concept is funny
EdwardElricLover22 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
OMG XD. I loved it! That was the best chapter.

He just starts using all the swearing he knows XD Please don't wait 3 months to update again! It was awesome!

EEL22
w1nter chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
*runs around squeeing* Yeeessss, it has been RATHER a long time since I beta'd this chapter... naughty naughty Noof, withholding such things from her readers. :O

Now all you gotta do is write the next chapter... and we can take it from there. *grins inanely* :D
Time Lady 802379 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
He he he heeee! Good ol' Jackie-Boy! So what's the Doctor gonna do as payback?
FranGipani6181 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Hilarious chapter! I am still getting muddled with who's who but no matter I will get it in the end. :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Please,please,please update soon. I love it.

Fran Gipani

xoxo
squidgyalien chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
lol, you must continue this! very funny:)
EdwardElricLover22 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
LOL toast can mock. PLZ keep updating I love this story!

How about Jack set something to go off earlier as a prank on Brittany the it goes off and the doctor in jack gets kicked off for it. It sounds a bit silly nm...

Plz update soon!
Laura Harkness chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I LOVE THIS!
Laura Harkness chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
jack's presence attracts danger... and gunfire... tee-hee. and surreptitious glances in his direction...
Time Lady 802379 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
I think I'll stick with my Time Lord the way he is already, that is, without a 51st century immortal ex-Time Agent in charge of his brain. Only if that's not too much to ask.

Interesting situations?... How about... an alien who swaps around people's minds? Oh... not much point really... um... GIANT TIME LORD EATING THINGS ... no, not original enough... I know! They stop off at a planet, with Jack having to fly the TARDIS, and "The Doctor" runs inot someone who has a bone to pick with him, but whom Jack doesn't know, and takes his new friend to meet "Jack"? Sounds weird... Just forget I siad anything...
w1nter chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
hehehe... well here be your review. :) My creative muse is on strike at the moment, but I'll definitely be interested to see how the Doctor copes with day-to-day Torchwood life... Jack, meanwhile, will have either have to learn how to fly the TARDIS, or... *brainwave* How are they going to get off the planet they're on (the one where they first swapped, if you get what I'm saying) without Brittany getting suspicious of Jack flying the TARDIS... they'd have to incapacitate her somehow to stop her from seeing it... HM... think, Noof, think - they've swapped bodies, so where do they go from now? You'd think they'd spend a few days on that planet, trying to find a cure... right?
w1nter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aww! *feels muchly loved* Lovely, am I? (insert appropriate happy happy joy joy dance here) I shall put this on Alerts, just for the heck of it, even though I get to see it before everyone else (cackles delightedly) ! :)
Sanguine Ink chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Love their reactions! But why won't they tell Brittany?
Time Lady 802379 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Lol1 Well isn't that just WIZARD! More soon! I need my handsome Doctor back!