Reviews for Behind The Mask
PriestessHelene chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Wow that was a nice chapter and another branch in the tree for a new story about Usagi because of her use with her Star Crystal. It was interesting to see her use the Star crystal on an enemy but usually she would feel it was the right thing to do but she frowned.
petiyaka chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
Great job! The guy better not hurt Junko 'cause he has her dangerous sister on his tail.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Nice idea to have Moon interrogate Ishikawa, but then again, who else among the Senshi is a better choice? I truly love the strength of your characters after so many stories; I feel like when I read one of your fics, I am reconnecting with old friends...

Well done, as per usual. Please update soon! I'm eager to see how Akiko's rescue plays out and to what ends Makoto will go to protect her daughter.
petiyaka chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
great job! but can Makoto kill a man to save her daughter?
petiyaka chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
Oh shit! Someone kidnapps Akiko! That's a major turn! But Who? And How did they find Jupiter's indentity?

Luckily, Michiru has wisdow for 2 'cause with Haruka, Aki would be dead. But would it be a bad thing?

Great job!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
Talk about an evil cliffhanger o.O I commend you on the usual: perfect character descriptions and interactions, solid plot build-up, and just the right touch of emotion and tension to keep the story afloat. Love it. Update soon!

AngelMoon Girl
starlight1746 chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
Oh wow.. That was an unexpected turn of events.. I wonder why they would want Sailor Jupiter... Whoa this can't end good for the kidnaper.. what are they stupid the senshi faced people that could do magic.. do they think they stand a chance hidding behind a child ? Update soon please... Great work...
petiyaka chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
I fear the worst. Haruka is so violent when it comes to her loved one. I hope Michiru can stop her. Great job!
Alastor Vega chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Every action have consequences. Good and bad. Great job and have a nice day.
dainlord chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
oh my, i cant stop laughing! I know the person on the phone was Usagi and i guess the other was Rei, am i right? Great story!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Hahaha. Oh, Usagi. I giggled at her "mysterious" phone call. Quite intrigued to see what she'll concoct next to get her father back in the business. Wonder who the "demon" will be?
Alastor Vega chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
THinks are not looking good int he Tenoh house. Junko should really let people help her. And a daaughtr's love has no bounds, And I love Makoto children parts. So cute. Great job and have a nice day.
petiyaka chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
It's funny how makoto has difficulties to let her little girl go to pre-school. A child's trauma?

I'm ok with Gert. This man is right. What will Aki do to Junko if not stop? He 's really mad and he could do something very bad to Junko or her family.

Great job!
PriestessHelene chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
I hope Junko can speak to one of the other girls before this gets out of hand.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
And the plot thickens! Poor Kenji... poor Junko. Anxiously awaiting your update!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »