Reviews for Behind The Mask
Alastor Vega chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Thats does not sound good. Great job and have a nice day.
petiyaka chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
i love junko! But the boy doesn't seem to understand it's over. Great job!
petiyaka chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Akinori was lucky to have a second chance. Too bad, he has just wasted it! Great job!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
*Happy sigh* This is seriously like watching a true episode. Every character is flawlessly spot-on down to the most minute detail. *Bravo!* Please update again soon; I really enjoyed chapter 4!
Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Oh crap. The relationship is over. I hope Junko comes out ok. And AKi, nice knowing you. Becuase once Haruka finds out. Oh boy. And Ami quoting MInako? Man that came out of the blue. ANd I hope Usagi's parent make it. Great job and have a nice day.
Ruka K chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
What about ch2 was haruka's fault? It's the dumb jealous boys fault...
petiyaka chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
I wonder : why would Junko have so rare interaction with Michiru? The girl was quite curious and pretty eager to speak to her in your first fic with junko.

Anyway, great job! The way Makoto reacts to Akito's disappearance is so true.
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
A foreshadowing or something? Will the second chance be a mistake? Great job and have a nice day.
petiyaka chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
it's really good. To mix some actual events (crisis in the musical industry, in newspapers) with the plot is really a good idea. GReat!
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
More trouble and more problems. They can never get a break on this. And I know there gogin to be more trouble with this Aki person. Great job and have a nice day.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Well done, as per usual. Can't wait for chapter 3!
xtonnerre chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aww mako's daughter. she was so cute although she could have gotten her mommy in a very sticky situation.
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Yay, something else about Junko-chan aside from when we see her the other two times! Woot! I'm LOVING the fic so far, so please update again soon, Bill-san!
dc-4me chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love your stories very much. I especialy love Akiko, I guuess it's because it's cool to see a senshi who has a child and the interactions with said kid... I love it so much... And I'm curious about Junko too... Her boyfriend does seems possessive and tends to make her go against her parrents.. I wonder what is her father's opinion about the boy..

Keep up the good work and update soon please
petiyaka chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Youpi! another fic which will be great! can't wait the next chapter!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »