Reviews for Distortion
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
There seriously needs to be a balance between 'not fighting at all' and 'suddenly becoming a hateful mass-murderer'. Life is not pure white and pitch black - it's annoying seeing all these things that never take a middle path.
Luca chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Well done snapshot- exploits my favorite style, makes you think.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
O.O Woah...

WOAH! This is incredible. Great job. Absolutely fantastic take on what could have happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Yikes. Make of that what you will.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Certainly an interesting scenario with a somewhat inevitable end. It makes one wonder what other ways the series might have branched from this outcome, and whether there is someway with this change it could've turned out closer to how it does in canon regardless. There is certainly a lot of potential in these kind of 'what if's and a lot of food for thought. Thank you for writing and posting this!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It was one of the defining moments of Zuko's life, like watching a train wreck you knew was going to happen. He was a proud boy who had more anger than sense, more compassion than anger. If the latter had not been true, if he'd made a different choice, if Zuko had been the perfect prince - Fate's design would have been badly derailed. *claps*
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ouch. Just... ouch.
verystrangest chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Strong, but not sure if I agree with Zuko's character direction. Zuko spoke up out of his sense of morality, and in this fic considers himself to have fought for it honourably.

In canon he disagrees with his father and then is made to feel ashamed about it for years, before returning to the fire nation and questioning the empire again. But here he should have less blocks against questioning, not more.

(Although I agree that he would not see his father as having bad intentions)
RAWRAWRAWR chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh... My... God... You have to totally write a more expanded dries of this one-shot! This was incredible, as you perhaps may have noticed I'm Pro-Fire Nation, do despise the series cannon I would do much prefer this cannon I yours than the original, anyway! I totally love how you portrait Ozai-Zuko relationship in this one, I mean... I always thought that everything Ozai did was because he wanted to strengthen the boy, I mean... For crying out loud! He was a mama-boy! And that was no good for a fire nation Crowned Prince... So please if you have the time and the will do write a sequel or something to expand this formidable idea :)
The Jingo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'm confused as to what Aang did to Zuko in the end.
Nocturnal Only chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I just loved this, while a bit OOC in terms of Aang, it was absolutely fantastic! I really enjoyed the repetition that you used with the "He had been_" in between paragraphs. Genius writing style.
X59 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Now that was an interesting twist.

Always wondered on the possible outcome of Zuko fighting in that Agni Kai.
AbbaWadduheck chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
well written...but srrsly...Aang killed? bs.

Lol
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oooh, this gave me shivers down my spine- completely perfect style for this AU. I love it~!
The Warrior Within chapter 1 . 2/27/2010