Reviews for Protector? Me?
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 16 . 1/24
I've been wondering why are they acting stupid. It's like they purposely wants to be found out. Especially Hermione shouting Harry's name Tf? And the subtle clues despite knowing that they are there. What is wrong with Hermione here? She's...stupid and well yeah O.o seriously Hermione? Fine even Draco and George. Harry and Albus are the most careful.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 17 . 1/24
Dumbledore's son?! WAHAHHAHA NICE REMUS YOU GOT ME XDDDDD
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 17 . 1/24
I always thought that it'll be funny if Harry is Voldie's son in the canon. The idea pass by me and fascinates me from time to time. Other that or the idea of Snape as his father xDDD but Tom's child is more fascinating of course. Think of that plot twist wicked!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2017
Lucius shouldn't be in school. He would'e graduated years ago since he is older than the marauders.
pauc1115 chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
Please, please, please continue writing! I know you don't updated since... I don't know... A lot of time. But please this is so interesting.
StarOfTime chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Hi! I hate to break it to you, but Pomona is Professor Sprout's first name. Madam Pomphrey's first name is Poppy.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
NARGLES DO EXIST!

love the story
Alyssa swann chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
NARGLES DO EXIST!
padfootl0ve chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
please update! I really love this story
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
Please update!
Jinx chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
I love your story! One of the best Timetravel ones out there! Please update again soon
Aracertariel chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
This is lovely. I notice you're taking a break from this story, but I hope it's not permanent. I would quite like to see the MaraudersLily's reactions to the day's revelations - from Hermione screeching Harry's actual name in the hallways (which I rather assume they overheard) clear through to Harry and George's fight.
Katie chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
The story is incredible I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews and favorites.
Maraduersforever chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
One word: More!
Talkingbirdguy chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Please continue this story, it's really really good and I want to see what happens :)