Reviews for Protector? Me?
bananacupcakes chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
Please continue :]
Inoue Ayumi chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
Love this story a lot. I'm sorry I can't review much right now; usually I leave long and detailed reviews - with many squees in between - but it's late right now and my mum just threatened to bar me from chocolate for two weeks if I don't turn the computer off this second.

Right, so back on track. I like your twists & humor in this. It keeps the story very distinct from the rest of the timetravel!fics. Which is a totally awesome thing. (:

Not a HarryGinny fan, FORGIVE ME, so I am totally biased, but since that is totally unfai & cruel of me, I'll just accept it for your story. Besides, once again it's totally smart of you not to bring Ginny to the past. It's too cliche, and can really destroy the.. well, everything really. Especially the uncany resemblance with Lily and how Potter men always go for redheads and etc etc yada yada yada.

I was a bit confused at the tapestry part in this chapter; Parseltongue is a language - the speaker is a Parselmouth.

.. right? or was that fanfiction? you might wanna google it. T_T

Hee hee, I really wished it was Sirius that was the hooded figure from the future.

Oh, and George is perfectly canon in my opinion. You WOULD be devastated if you lost your twin in the war. :D

.. wow, so much for a 'not long and detailed' review. Oh gosh, my mum is going to kill me.

Well, goodnight! Looking forward to more updates from the future. :D
hypercell chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
I like this story a lot! I can see you improve in your writing, which is great! This is a really good story, and I want to know what "it" is, because I don't think they are playing tag! I like how you wrote George, I think he would act like that right after Fred. Also, what is up with Draco?
hypercell chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
He saw Cedric die to. I guess that isn't as dramatic though.
Lost In The Lies chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
OMG, I've always had trouble reading time traveling fics for Harry Potter because of the way it would totally mess up the story, but this works perfectly! More more more!

-Ley
z chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
another chapter please...
Katara97 chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
Love it! Update soon?
LaurenBlack chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
AHMAZINK!

it took way too long to update, but i forgive you because i love this story.

its a great plot and so orginal, unlike all the other time travel stories out there, so PROPS TO YOU!

yes, the characters of George and Draco are a little out of place, i assume you have a reason for them. i feel like George is a little OOC but i guess youre contributing that to the loss of Fred?

LOVE THIS STORY!

UPDATES SOON!

-LaurenBlack :)
Owens Ash chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
AWSOME!
z chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
good job..i will be waiting for the next chapter. i hope you will update this story soon.
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
Nicely done.
Jondy garwin chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
Love the new chapter, though i was a little suprised that it had james thoughts, insted of lilly's or Sirius, mabe that just becouse i i have gotten so used to hearing what Sirius kept thinking of harry strange behaveur.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
Loved it especially the part when George asked Draco if it reminded him of home. Sad thing is it probably does resemble his home a lot. Just wanted to tell you that James and the others probably wouldn’t trust Draco that much after all looks exactly like Lucius Malfoy and they seem to hate him. Another thing is that in the seventh book they mentioned the Polyjuice doesn’t work on half gaints so wouldn’t it not work on Greyback as well.
Blouta chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Loved the chapter.

But one thing...

Why wasn't the third person Ron?
koki chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
always the women, hermoine does it now lilly does it
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »