Reviews for Protector? Me?
Talkingbirdguy chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
You dare leave a cliffhanger?! Very sly -_-. But cool chapter, nonetheless.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Sirius was a bit too provocative, though Harry has a right to be that silent and moody. Still, an awesome chapter.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I hope you continue this, it is really good :)
Talkingbirdguy chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I don't think I would have the restraint to hold back a spell when I have a wand to one of my enemies throats. Awesome chapter.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Epic spellcasting scene! Following!
Half-Blood Writer chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Listen, I get it. It's not easy to continue a story after you lose inspiration. I have tried. It's not a piece of cake but never the less, I still did it. It took me longer though... either way I understand you are not me but can you at least TRY!? PLEASE! This story is amazing. And if you really can't do it, at least pass it on. Let someone else continue it. Put it up for ! PLEASE! PLEASE! In fact... I wouldn't mind taking over. Only if you would let me of course. :) :) -Elena
heir of rage chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I just realized..but have you ever read the Inheritance series? Such as Eragon? I just noticed that your writing style is very much like that of that series..it's uncanny!

I do love this, though
Loner Kid chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
please continue! even one chapter is fine by me! just dont leave me on the cliffhanger! plzzz udpate! QAQ
flaming rose chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Alright! Please write again soon! I wish to read more!

Anyway, thank u and please update soon! Bye!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
pls update
jhgpwoeiurhvaouweu chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Sooo Harry can save someone directly by going back. That might even work! But going back at this point would end in a really confused situation - as would staying here. Also, the situation with the Marauders have arrived to a turnpoint, too. So much things to decide, and none of the evident options will get Harry nearer to happiness. I see the story haven't been updated in a while, but maybe I understand why.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Harry is not a parseltongue. He is a parselMOUTH. Parseltongue is the language.
mackwriter chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
FWI it's actually 20 years into the past. I'm sorry I'm just a stickler for little details.
purple sky always chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
George seems so bitter. You wouldn't expect that from him. I would think that he would be driven to finish Voldermort for good instead of being disillusioned.
narniadreamer1 chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
im not going to beg you to update bc that can sometimes be annoying and do the oppoisite but i will say that this fanfic is amazing one of the better ones honestly, i will say this once though please update!
404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »