Reviews for Protector? Me?
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
nice
Lyne Morgan chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Hello!

I liking your fic, I really am... well, I don't think that Harry would really fight his father, Sirius and Remus, you know? He would try to get along with James. Try to imagine what YOU would do if you were in his place. I think, but it's only my opinion, that he would feel tired, because after a year like the one he had, when things seemed to be coming to an end he finds himself in a whole new situation, and see Lily, James, Sirius and Remus alive, after that scene in the forest...I would be happy for seeing them, and would try to befriend them, not argue with them! I guess he would try to set his parents up together. Talk to James, explain the situation, give him advices...

well, I hope you find your inspiration, and I hope I have helped! If u don't like my suggestions it's OK. You're a good writer, don't give up!
Blah chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
You make a lot mistakes in the details. Harry's Holy wand was broken during the duel in DH and he could only repair it afterwards with the Elder wand. If he returned to 1970 it's 28 years and not beyond 30. Furthermore asking if Potters are alive at 1970 is pretty stupid, don't you think ?
Little Writter chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
I loved it!

just awesome

sectusempra ah!

loved it
purrbaby101 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Since you asked so nicely, I will review. I'm usually one of those people who alert and favorite without reviewing.

So I definitely like this fic. It has potential. It is different from other time travel fics, and that's partially why I enjoy it. The other reason is that it is well written.

Oh gosh, suggestions... I would like to see the DADA professor as evil, like you said. I also think Voldemort should start appearing soon... maybe some sort of small attack or something? I do enjoy Harry's acts of loyalty towards the Marauders - defending Sirius, not hexing Lily, etc. Definitely continue on with that. And maybe it will help if you set a certain number of chapters, or a range of chapters (ex. - 15 or 15-20) for the fic.

I hope this helped. And if you would like, I could look over chapters for you. Aka, be your beta. I really like this fic, and am looking forward to more.
Ablus Severus Potter chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
this is an awesome story! i hope you continue.
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
poor harry! so many against him! poor baby! thx 4 the update!
lferg chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
your doing great with this story as for ideas...You could make harry fluxuate between being happy and withdrawn, you know happy with getting to know his parents then getting reminded of something that will happen and then with drawing. you should go with regular classes and stuff for awhile before throwing voldy in have a couple close calls of his time-traveling secret getting out. for the DA teacher you could go the traditional route and make him evil or you make him a good guy that is impressed by harry and then tries to recruit him for the ministry
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
so good update soon...
meNyou.2 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
This was your best chapter yet. I don't get you don't see it too, because it was brilliant.

I like the fact that Harry is more of an outcast in this story. The argument he had with James, Sirius and Rayger were my favorite parts.

Update soon!
Little Writter chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
awesome!

please update son!
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
well they're gonna get it now! hehehe! thx 4 the update!
meNyou.2 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
I liked that Sirius found the letter. The Marauders are probably going to follow him around. D I hope that happens.

SO, Harry is going to talk to James. Can't wait to see what he's going to say. Update soon!
I.C.2014 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
This is like ateenage soap opera with the way some of the characters are acting and I'm not going to mention names (cough James cough). This is still a very good story so keep up the good work.
embzy chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
this is very good :) bet james and harry will get into a fight.

397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »